• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gavin said:

Quesada Heisenberg Corona

How are these?  Comparable to the Jalapa at all?

Not at all similar to the Jalapa in my opinion. Definitely more flavorful. The jury's still out on these, for me.
Today I smoked an Oliva V Melanio PC and a Nat Sherman Timeless. Both great!

Gavin, I'm smoking a Nat Sherman Timeless Hermoso today... very hardwood-forward flavor.  Not bad at all.

mjolnir01 said:

Gavin, I'm smoking a Nat Sherman Timeless Hermoso today... very hardwood-forward flavor.  Not bad at all.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm smoking through my box of them with unusual speed for me. I just found out they made a 6" x 38 vitola that I'll have to try to find.

Yesterday afternoon was an Illusione ~68~ while watering the backyard. 

Today will be a Tat Avion while on the golf course!

Edit - Spelling

Those Illusione's are great, thanks for getting me hooked on those Jason!

Tonight I will be trying my first CAO Brazillia. 

PSD4 ( thank you to a New England BOTL )

Kristoff Maduro Robusto .

Edited because the time change between the right and left brain.

2FF9318B-A1A7-4951-8958-D0692522CE6E-1831-0000015A641A118A_zps2a4b2f02.jpg

Time has taken the harshness out of these and now they are smokable.

Gavin said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm smoking through my box of them with unusual speed for me. I just found out they made a 6" x 38 vitola that I'll have to try to find.
I thought I read on Halfwheel that those were a different blend... still worth seeking out!

2K6TBSS said:
Yesterday afternoon was an Illusione ~68~ while watering the backyard. 

Today will be a Tat Avion while on the golf course!

Edit - Spelling
How'd the Avion treat you?  I thought the '12 was way under the radar for how good it is... and I'm not even remotely a Tat whore.

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Lancero for me this evening.

Illusione cg4. This is a damn fine cigar!

Eta: It was a really great cigar for about an inch, then it tunneled worse than I have ever seen a cigar do.

CI Super-Premium 2nds Champion - outstanding construction on these perfectos. These can't be seconds! :p

Last night I had an Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Best Seller.   Pretty good for the money.

Went to the Smoke shop today just to bullshit on lunch. Kid gave me a free stick, Panter Dominican... Never had it, maybe tomorrow. Anyone had one?

Camacho corojo 10th anniversary 4.5x50. Medium strength, nice full flavor. Easy to smoke, NOT suggested for noobs. Creamy, woody, cedar.

mjolnir01 said:

I thought I read on Halfwheel that those were a different blend... still worth seeking out!
There is a Nicaraguan line, made bt Nestor Plasencia, but all the Dominicans are made by the Quesadas.

bfeeder said:
PLPC '12!
Had my first one tonight. It was a '12 and awesome! Cannot wait for a summer morning on the deck, a cup of French press and one of these gems! It wasn't a pretty cigar, but a delightfully tasty. It did get a little harsh at the end but my fingers were warm/burning at that point. Can't wait for the next one!

bfeeder said:
PLPC '12!
I've gone through several 50cabs and have yet to get one to last a year. :p Consistently good while relatively young.

My Father #3 - my favorite vitola.

AJ Fernandez Overruns Corona(Nic habano wrapper) - only a few left of these and the last bundle I got was a Conn wrapper. Not bad, but that's the problem with these. You can't select wrapper/blend.

Aging Room F55 Quattro Concerto. OK stick, finish a lot shorter than I'd like. A little disappointing after how much I like the M356.

Status
Not open for further replies.