• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
It looks like the other thread got too big. I will start this one for today and if Devil Doc wants to start a new "official" one -- that would be great!

I met up with an out of town BOTL, yardgnome02, at a local shop. I enjoyed a Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo Maduro while chatting with Tom and bluestone, another KC guy. It was great to meet a new CP'er and also to catch up with Jim (bluestone). :thumbs:

Edited to change the Topic Description from yesterday's date to a general statement. This can be the official thread -- or Devil Doc can start a new one (I don't want to step on any toes!).

LG Small Batch #2 after lunch. Great smoke, but I prefer the #1.

Sitting by the pool tonight, 104 degrees, Casa Fuente Mojito(ala Gregor) in one hand and a Fuente Double Chateau maduro in the other. It is a beautiful evening.

RP 1992 torpedo. The cigar that turned me on to smoking more than just Griffin 300's.

Man these are as tasty as I remember. It's funny though how your palate evolves. At one point, I thought they were the best cigar ever rolled and it couldn't get better than this.

Thanks Mr. Fuego for the new hobby!!!

Last night while watching the Sox take another 8th inning lead over the Twins :thumbs: I enjoyed a DCM Pyramid #3, fantastic smoke. Today after lunch I will experience an Liito Gomez Americano. More will be revealed.

Brian

Smoked a Devil's Weed 515 last night...tonight, I'm taking care of the Devil's Weed Jerez Belicoso

Chateau Real Maduro wrap... I smoked 2x of these and both had terrible wrapper issues, stupid thing would completely come off halfway through. Apparently this has happened to most employees at the B&M I picked them up at too, because they complained of the same issues. It is a shame, because the flavor profile is pretty unique (IMO).

Tonight's smoke was an Oliva Serie V Belicoso. Nice, but I think I'm going to give the remainder of the 5 pack a few more months in the humidor.

Barry

Cabaiguan Guapos 46.
HDM Epi 2

My throat is a little on the sore side, so I think I'm stopping for the day after this Epi..

PAM Principe while grilling some hamburgers. Always nice.

Tat Havana VI Aristas my second one and it was just as excellent as the first one I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.