• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday it was a Santiago Maduro (blind test), CAO LX2, and 5 Vegas "A". Today: WOAM.

It was a great day here in KC. I ran a few errands in the morning, then sat out on the patio to smoke. I enjoyed a Nester Reserve Maduro Double Corona and a Montecristo Platinum Toro.

I am just about to finish a Oliva V series. Pretty nice smoke I have been impressed with the Oliva's that I have smoked so far.

Partner and I had a couple Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Lancelots after our shift. Came home, fired up a Padilla Miami 8/11 Robusto.

Outside enjoying the hell out of a WOAM. I love these smokes! :cool: Beautiful night here in Georgia also.

Anejo 49 smoked with Peterscreek, ThatGuy and AKBelgianBeast in attendance!

:thumbs:

Smoked a Bolivar Coronas Gigantes from '99. It was a bit on the mild side.

Smoked an Anejo 46 from 2007 last night...excellent cigar.

Friday's always a good day for cigars . . .

Illusione Holy Lance (my B&M just got 'em in)
Montecristo Edmundo (ROTFOG!)
Esencia Corona Gorda

Yeah. Good cigar day! :thumbs:

~Boar

Finally off of work for the week and lit up a CAO Italia Ciao. Can't wait for tonight for more to come!

Padilla Miami Robusto (Pre-Revolution)
DPG Blue Fresh Rolled from last July
DPG JJ Maduro Robusto
And I may not be done yet, lol.

Not sure what im smoking yet, but when I get back to my room I will fire something up and maybe read a book for a while. I'm excited!

Went to the Cigar Chateau in Wichita, KS yesterday and had a Padron 1964 Maddie which was awesome, and then had a Saint Luis Rey Regios in the evening which was also awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.