• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a VR Unicos that was gifted to me. Yep. Definitely gotta get some more of those VRs.

#35 maddie while grilling up some ribeyes. Yum.

I smoked an Island Prince Momona (from Kauai Cigar Co.) this afternoon and I must say it was pretty good.

Right now I am smoking a JR Specials. But, I am sure I will burn 3 or 4 more sticks by the end of the day.

Padilla Sig 1932 Churchill. Damn fine smoke.
Me, too, while sitting on the back porch. I got this '06 box from CI. The box aging was really good to them! ;)

Ironically, I tried to share the experience here by offering a fiver at cost and ended up with no takers. Sold it to a buddy instead. I guess they're not for everybody. ???

I had a cuban beli last night and it was the spiciest cuban beli I have ever had.

Padilla Sig 1932 Churchill. Damn fine smoke.
Me, too, while sitting on the back porch. I got this '06 box from CI. The box aging was really good to them! ;)

Ironically, I tried to share the experience here by offering a fiver at cost and ended up with no takers. Sold it to a buddy instead. I guess they're not for everybody. ???

:0 ..... where was I? ??? :(

Last night La Riqueza(don't know the number... it was the pyramid) after losing at blackjack in A.C. I like this line but just can't get over how similar they seem to Padrons(must just be me).

Today Cohiba Maduro Magicos gifted from a fine botl.

Enjoyed a 1992 HU Belvedere last night. Nice MM smoke...

Yesterday I smoked a HDM Particulares. Pretty good. If you don't have 3 hours to spare you'd better pass. ;)

Today so far a CAO Black 'VR' Moby... yummy! :thumbs:

Enjoying a Pepin Black Toro on the front porch right now.
I savored an 06 Monte #2 about an hour ago and earlier enjoyed an Ashton ESG 21 year.
It has, obviously, been a very good day!

A four year old Anejo 48 and a very large, very frosty, Tanqueray and tonic with a generous wedge of lime. It is Friday, after all....... :cool:

03 Boli PC...imagine that! :D Just got through with a ERDM Demi Tasse from 1990. Absolutely an exquisite little smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.