• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished an 07 VR Famoso. Nice clean flavor for the first three inches, but it became a bit "young" tasting in the last inch smoked. These look like they'll be great with some age. :thumbs:

La Riqueza # 3 Corona Gorda. My favorite, so far. I've smoked all but the Beli, and the #3 has had the best flavor and balance.

A.N. Other Montecristo no. 4. Broke at the mo after new humidor, beads etc :(
No. 4's all I got really except my (for my collection) Cohiba Secretos.

Just had my first Edmundo Dantes 109 last night from the '08 release. Wasn't bad, but in need of some serious downtime. It was a solid medium/mild smoke that was a little "flat." I'll try another one next year, hopefully that will give it enough time to come around a bit.

Just had my first Edmundo Dantes 109 last night from the '08 release. Wasn't bad, but in need of some serious downtime. It was a solid medium/mild smoke that was a little "flat." I'll try another one next year, hopefully that will give it enough time to come around a bit.

Nice, thanks for the tip. Gonna let them sleep for a while!

Smoking a Jibaro #2. Which is smooth and spicy. Yummmmmmmy!

2002 858 Sun Grown, compliments of Joe (siriusstoogie).

This is the second 858 Sun Grown I've smoked (the first was compliments of another great BOTL here on CP). I didn't enjoy the first one that much, don't know why. This last one was very good. The smell at the foot was nothing like any sun grown I've ever smoked.

Thanks Joe.

La Aurora Preferido Gold. I've been aging some of these suckers for a while and I gotta say, it's smooth. Very satisfying after a long day on my feet at work. Thumbs up!

Glad you liked it, Mick!

Yesterday, I had a Hemingway Classic SG. This has been my second one. I must say, I like the 8-5-8 better!

Today, just finished a nice young D4 after a nice home smoked brisket.

Tomorrow--VEGAS, Baby! :)

I just gave up trying to smoke a Cohiba Siglo II. I was afraid I'd give myself a hemorrhage I had to suck so hard.

Sad... :( I had really looked forward to this one, and I only had one.

I hadn't had plugged ISOMs and now, in the past couple of months, I have run into three that wouldn't respond no matter how I reamed, poked or drilled. I guess reality is catching up!

This morning with coffee I lit up a VR Familiar from 2001. Was extremely bland, like smoking dried hay the entire way. Was very disappointed. Not quite sure what to think of it. This afternoon a Cohiba Siglo VI with a couple of years on it, damn good smoke!! Roasted vanilla bean mixed with cocoa, very smooth and creamy. This evening a Cabaiguan Guapo Jr. I have to say without a doubt that was one of the best NC's I've ever smoked. Medium to full with spice, cocoa, roasted brazil nuts, coffee and cream. Never got harsh or bitter, fantastic to the end! Even had that "twang" to it. ;)

On the golf course today had a Double Chateau Fuente sungrown and two Padron 2000 maddies. About to light up a San Cristobal Clasico. BTW I made an eagle today on the 15th hole!!!

DPG Blue Label Generoso. I can't believe the deal CI had a month ago on these. AND I PASSED :( :( :( :( :( :(

I am an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.