• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting out in the backyard, drinking a Manhattan (or two), and nubbing the hell out of a Padilla 1932. Man, this is a good smoke.

I feel like a box of these is definitely in my future.

Let's see.. I had a Gurkha Legend, tried a Garcia y Vega English Corona but couldn't finish it so having a CI Copper (not bad but not a great cigar).

Trinidad Coloniales from a certain member here. All I can say is I'll be putting in an order for these PDQ.

DPG Series JJ Maddie Robo while planting wifey's mums this afternoon

Padron '26 #9 Maddie accompanied by 3 Founders Breakfast Stouts this evening...... :thumbs:

I met a bunch of CigarFamily guys today at the local hideout of Smokey Joe's and had a blast shooting the shit. In order:

Camacho Triple Maduro
Bolivar Royal Corona
WOAM
Pepin JJ Maduro

Talk about an awesome evening!

Yesterday morning a Quai D'orsay corona from 05 with coffee. Late morning I fired up the pipe with some Early Morning Dunhill, not bad. Late afternoon a Belinda Belvederes from 99. That was one kick ass little smoke! This morning fired up a Johnny-O! torpedo. Excellent cigar!

I enjoyed another BBF last night, although this one wasn't nearly as good as the first one I had from the box I got on wednesday. I'm chalking it up to just being a bad stick, kinda disapointed me. I almost want to try another one tonight, but I'll let them sit at least another week to stabilize, since I'm assuming that's what the problem was.

Just curious, do others often get bad sticks in there boxes?

I had a PL Magnifico RE '07 yesterday while meeting up with JHawk and Bsneed51. Great smoke, I don't know if it is worth the price, but one of the best young cigars I have had this year. Hopefully, it turns into something really special down the road :thumbs:

Flor de Llaneza from 2004 (how did I know? I bought a box of 35 some years ago and it's stamped :) )

nice smoke with lotsa of coffee and tobacco flavor. specks of crystals shines in the nice afternoon sun. very enjoyable listening to the redskins play the browns on sirius radio.

Go Skins!

Punch SS#2 '01. Toasted nuts and sweet honey. Excellent smoke!

(fastest review I've ever done! :laugh: )

Smoked a Devil's Weed perfecto (kind of bland) earlier today and just finished an Illusione 888 (haven't had one that I didn't enjoy).

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.