• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking a Padron 1926 No. 6 maduro, accompanied by a cup of black tea. It's a great day in Atlanta, folks.

Last night before dinner I smoked a La Riqueza #5 cabinet which is not box pressed. It was the best LR I have had yet, bursting with flavor. After dinner, because I learned my lesson, I smoked an Opus X Power Ranger which kicked my but! Thanks Brian!!
Right now I'm enjoying a nice Tat Frank at the local B&M.

Edited because my blackberry sucks.

Had two smokes today so far.

Cohiba Maduro 5 8/10
Oliva V Perfecto 6/10 (usually a 8/10)

I usually enjoy the Oliva Perfecto but this particular one tasted like burning metal, I think I was just not in the mood at the time of smoking!!

Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown Belicoso
Litto Gomez Oriental
Rocky Patel Sungrown Torpedo

I smoked a Cruzado Robusto. This is a nice smoke. It builds in flavor as it's smoked, and I would say it has to be smoked with patience. I had to actually make an effort not to think about Illusione, which helped me to discover this cigar for what it is. Good flavor, with a fairly consistent, yet building in intensity flavor profile. I'll buy some more to sample the whole line, and probably buy a box. I think it's going to grow on me. I'd say it's worth a try for anyone who likes Nicaraguan Tobacco. You never know, it may suit you.

I had a La Flor Dominicana Ligero and didn't even make it into the first 1/2 inch. Tasted horrible, will definately not get another of these.

I've had a great 36 hrs + while my wife has been visiting her sister in Manhattan. A Sig II last night after putting the kids to bed. A Hoyo Petit Robusto after the kids' field hockey game and yard work early this afternoon and I just finished up a Monte Petite Edmundo while they are watching a movie. Life could be a heck of a lot worse.

--Bob

Had a Coronado last night that had been sitting since the begining of the year. Thinking about lighting up a Monte 2 while I watch the steelers beat up on the colts

Let's see, yesterday morning a Monte C EL '03 with coffee. Best damn Monte I've had to date (thanks DeVonn!!). The afternoon a Boli PC from 07, excellent as always. Smoked the pipe with a mixture of magnum blend and Johnny-O! HDM, very good. Late night an Oliva Serie V lancero Maduro, lots of pepper but a good smoke. This morning a Quai D'orsay corona from '05 with coffee, delicious! This evening a Cohiba Piramide EL '06 with a snifter of 21 yr Glenfiddich. Very nice evening.

Edited because I like olives in my martinis, but not to smoke. :)

With the nasty La Flor still on my mind I went to my go to stick today, a Padron 1964 torpedo. This stick never gets old and is always sure to please. Had a cup of coffee with it while watching the race, Junior is doing good so I'm happy.

With the nasty La Flor still on my mind I went to my go to stick today, a Padron 1964 torpedo. This stick never gets old and is always sure to please. Had a cup of coffee with it while watching the race, Junior is doing good so I'm happy.

The way you talk about those Padron '64s, got me thinking I'm missing out on something big.

The way you talk about those Padron '64s, got me thinking I'm missing out on something big.

I love em, one of the best purchases I made. I just put in an order for another box but in maduro from Jim. This box was supposed to sit and age, but they taste so damn good I can't leave them alone :cool:

Let's see, yesterday morning a Monte C EL '03 with coffee. Best damn Monte I've had to date (thanks DeVonn!!). The afternoon a Boli PC from 07, excellent as always. Smoked the pipe with a mixture of magnum blend and Johnny-O! HDM, very good. Late night an Olive Serie V lancero Maduro, lots of pepper but a good smoke. This morning a Quai D'orsay corona from '05 with coffee, delicious! This evening a Cohiba Piramide EL '06 with a snifter of 21 yr Glenfiddich. Very nice evening.

Holy crap Greg, I think from my Secret Santa I want.... to be you for a day! :laugh:

Padron 3000 Maduro while pulling leaf cleanup duty at mom's house and VR Unicos after dinner.

Sancho Panza this morning mowing the lawn, Oliva V lancero and NUB 464T Habano tonight.

Gods, I love weekends. :D

~Boar

Let's see, yesterday morning a Monte C EL '03 with coffee. Best damn Monte I've had to date (thanks DeVonn!!). The afternoon a Boli PC from 07, excellent as always. Smoked the pipe with a mixture of magnum blend and Johnny-O! HDM, very good. Late night an Olive Serie V lancero Maduro, lots of pepper but a good smoke. This morning a Quai D'orsay corona from '05 with coffee, delicious! This evening a Cohiba Piramide EL '06 with a snifter of 21 yr Glenfiddich. Very nice evening.
Whaaaaa?? :0

I had a Punch Champion out in the cold today...it's almost fireplace weather!! :thumbs:

Derek

H. Upmann Monarchs.
A very satisfying cigar without breaking the bank.

While at work last night, I sparked up a LFD Double Ligero Chiselito. As Tony the Tiger would say, "They're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!"

Messed around with a Tat Nobles while racking the leaves for the 4th time this week!! LOL, gives me a reason to go outside and smoke.

Give this one a 6/10

Messed around with a Tat Nobles while racking the leaves for the 4th time this week!! LOL, gives me a reason to go outside and smoke.

Give this one a 6/10

I'm thinking about having the trees cut down after winter. Want to smoke a HDM Epi.#2/BoliRC but they need to rest. Gonna go play with a power ranger I think.

Once I get the taste of that Tabak Especial out of my mouth I am going to reach for a PSD4 Belicoso and I will finish the night with either a LaRiqueza #1 or a Tatuaje Unicos.

Status
Not open for further replies.