• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the chance to try a La Riqueza tonight. I smoked the No. 1, a lonnie, and was very impressed by the first inch, which exhibited sweet coffee and chocolate flavor. Unfortunately, the rest didn't really do it for me, as the smoke became slightly harsh and a bit on the bland side. :(

My 3rd first time smoke of the week......Today I had my first Tat Black.. :)

It started off really spicy & peppery and I was bummed as I do not like a lot of that in a cigar. However it smoothed out nicely and I enjoyed it immensely. :thumbs:

This evening, I enjoyed a Padilla Obsidian Toro the had been in my humi for almost two years. Damn, what a great cigar! :thumbs: The only problem -- it was my last Toro. :angry: I NEED to get my hands on more of these... anyone have extras??

Been on a churchill kick of late....last night was an HU Monarch from '98 and tonight was a Boli CG from '99; both were fantastic :thumbs:

Smoked a RP decade last night, Great cigar. Not complex but very rich all the way through.

Last night I had a maduro TS No. 50 while mowing the lawn. My favorite yard gar at the moment.

I am getting ready to try an Ashton VSG Corona Gorda. This is my first VSG. I've been smoking cabinet and classics but my company bought me a box of the VSG in this one and in illusion as a thanks for my hard work. After reading the reviews I'm a little scared of it as I've stuck to mild cigars. As one place put it "it kicks like a mule but in a good way".

Anyway should be fun.

I am getting ready to try an Ashton VSG Corona Gorda. This is my first VSG. I've been smoking cabinet and classics but my company bought me a box of the VSG in this one and in illusion as a thanks for my hard work. After reading the reviews I'm a little scared of it as I've stuck to mild cigars. As one place put it "it kicks like a mule but in a good way".

Anyway should be fun.

I don't find the VSGs being ass kickers. I do however find them to be full flavored, as opposed to full bodied.

Eat before you smoke it, it will help.

Maxx Culture by Alec Bradley. I have to say this has become a go to cigar for me. Every one has been very consistent and smoked beautifully. Nice mild flavor and I have never had a bad experience for the price.

Brown

Today's smoke on the way home will be a Ashton VSG Torpedo. First time trying the Ashton.

Steve

My 3rd first time smoke of the week......Today I had my first Tat Black.. :)

It started off really spicy & peppery and I was bummed as I do not like a lot of that in a cigar. However it smoothed out nicely and I enjoyed it immensely. :thumbs:

I've had the same pattern in the Tat's I've smoked as well. Mine went peppery in the middle and then back to smooth again. I like a little change up.

I'm splurging tonight. Esplendido... YUM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.