• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed a Tatuaje Reserva SW last night and a WOAN today while cleaning the car.

Party Lusi watching the Series last night.

Today back to the basics: Party Short, Rass, Boli RC

Short Story first this afternoon and then a wonderful WAOM thats been sitting a while in a friends humi he just gave me today.

I kid...I kid...!!!

The #4 is by far my favorite size Opus. I've had this one for over a year now...I'm never smoking a fresh one again!!! This cigar is one of the most complex smokes I've ever had. Strong cedar with some kind of berry mixed in? ??? I love it...worth the hunt (but not worth the markup).

Derek

Had a little mancation over the weekend so I got several good sticks in.

From what I remember:
WOAM
64 Exclusivo Maddie
Factory Press II
DPG Blue Label Lancero '08
Untold Story Maddie
Anejo 48
PLPC '01 - Thanks Alex!

Had a little mancation over the weekend so I got several good sticks in.

From what I remember:
WOAM
64 Exclusivo Maddie
Factory Press II
DPG Blue Label Lancero '08
Untold Story Maddie
Anejo 48
PLPC '01 - Thanks Alex!

I cannot top that :laugh:

I am smoking a LGC Serie R #7 Maddy. I loved this smoke when I started smoking and I love it now.

Great int he late morning with strong coffee.

Enjoying a Ashton VSG - Illusion. These have been in the humi since December, the draw was just right and the burn was perfect. Best of all it tasted great!

Just finished one of my favorites, an Anejo No. 50 from 2005. VERY TASTY!!

Got sit on the porch and smoke a Padron 80th Maddie with my father, absolutly smooth cigar!!

Tatuaje HVI nobles on the way to work today. The draw loosened up considerably after a years rest. Nice smoke!

I had two great aged Bolivars today....a '98 BCJ and a '98 BRC. The BRC could only be described as sublime :thumbs:

Had my second Frank tonight and it was waaay better than the first... I think sitting at a nice bar with a Chimay instead of outside freaaing my ass off had a lot to do with it... Never again.

Tonight -- first night in about 2 weeks that I've been able to smoke and taste the smoke (damn sinus infection)

Padilla 1932 Robusto
Followed very quickly by a Padron 2000 Maduro

Accompanied by some Buffalo Trace. What a great Wednesday night.

Last night a Shark! I don't know what year but it's from Tone-ny so it was very good :) Thanks Anthony!

RyJ No. 2 Tubo. A gift from a friend. Very smooth and creamy. A bit milder than I'm use to as I've been into the Oliva V's and Taboada's lately :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.