• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a PSD4 for the cardinals game and then a monte no2 (dec06) for the steelers win. The PSD4 needs some more time,while the Monte was pretty good

Well seeing as my palate is not quite developed enough yet to give a full review I will just say that today I smoked my first Comacho cigar. It was the Corojo Churchill and a cigar that I randomly picked up at my B&M one day and I was wonderfully surprised! Great draw, even burn, and full flavor. I will definitely need to pick up some more of these!

Illusione 4/2g. Somewhat disappointed as this was the second one of these that I have had that was lacking the Dion "magic".

Went to Atlantic City over the holiday weekend.

1/17/2009:
Oliva MB3 Dbl Rob - Amazing cigar! So flavorful and aromatic. I smoked this after breakfast btw.......so a good Medium Smoke.

RP Connecticut Churchill - I was actually amazed by this smoke. I bought a box back in March 2007 and it has been resting since. There was a reason why I bought a box.....this was insanely tastey. I probably have 4-6 sticks left, but kinda grew tired of RP once my pallate started enjoying more Med-Full bodied cigars. I'm glad I was able to revisit this cigar after almost 3 years. I have to admit, the new RPs that have come out since, I have not been impressed with.

1/18/2009:
RyJ Regalias de Londres - Lovely mild-med smoke. Nice aroma and suttle flavors.

It was a great weekend!

While contemplating a myriad of thoughts at lunch I put fire to a Padron No. 35 Maduro. It was hard to come back to work after such an enjoyable 45 minutes!

Johnny-O Sublime - Ah man :love: :love: Perfect burn, perfect draw, and it was absolutely intoxicating.

PAN 64- exclusivo (sp) - I think that's the name...the PC.

I had it in celebration of finding out my car stereo wasn't stolen...the as*fuc* couldn't figure out how to get it out of my dashboard, so he just took the faceplate off. Cost me $325 to fix my damn window he broke....and lost a radar detector..but I still got my radio and smoked a really nice cigar!

-Aaron

PAN 64- exclusivo (sp) - I think that's the name...the PC.

I had it in celebration of finding out my car stereo wasn't stolen...the as*fuc* couldn't figure out how to get it out of my dashboard, so he just took the faceplate off. Cost me $325 to fix my damn window he broke....and lost a radar detector..but I still got my radio and smoked a really nice cigar!

-Aaron

Congratz on the semi-good news, and I am sorry to hear about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.