• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel

wilddul

What’s are some ideal travel containers for cigars? Assuming Tupperware?
looking to bring 4-8 sticks.
Rhx

I use one of those little cases from Harbor Freight. I just take out the top layer of foam. As I'm about to head out on a two week vacation, it's a relevant question.

1625606317419.png

I can’t post a pic but how about the Mantello brand. I can get one on Amazon tomorrow, Says it hold up to 5 cigars which would Be ok.

This one? No personal experience, but looks like it would be fine. Similar design as the otterbox and cigar caddy ones a lot of us have.

Screenshot_20210707-092152.png

no . i can give you the link to buy if you need
Dear @zyy We used to be mean and nasty when assholes came here and tried to sell things before they even introduced themselves. Now we are a much kinder, gentler, place. Well at least most are. Not me.

Hey asshole..............do it right or go away! Please?

I threw in the please for anyone who might have been offended by my direct approach.

Dear @zyy We used to be mean and nasty when assholes came here and tried to sell things before they even introduced themselves. Now we are a much kinder, gentler, place. Well at least most are. Not me.

Hey asshole..............do it right or go away! Please?

I threw in the please for anyone who might have been offended by my direct approach.
Please don't chase him off too quickly. I'm diligently working behind the scene to assemble a group buy for his humidor stuffed with weed and fake Cubans. It's gonna take me a few days... Then you can have at him!!!