• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tried this stick

hectortmc

It's rather a pleasing smoke with a good cup of joe. Was wondering if anyone else has tried them? Let me know what you think of them :cool:

If I'm not mistaken these are rolled by Fuente, and the few I've gotten my hands on were AWESOME. :thumbs:

They are in fact Fuente-rolled products! I used to smoke the hell out of them back when I first started smoking cigars 8 years ago. Haven't had one in awhile, but they were tasty!

By far the best Bauza size. One of my favorite morning smokes!
Uses the same cameroon wrapper as some of the fuentes.

Oh yes. It's been years since I've had a Bauza but they were one of the first cigars I bought by the box when I got into this hobby. Great smokes for the price.

Wilkey

I love this place. This is exactly the reason for being a member . . . the exchange of information. I have seen these before but having never heard of them I always avoided making a purchase. Now knowing that they are a fuente product with good tobacco I will look for these. Especially since they sound like a good morning coffee smoke.

:( I am sad to say I have not tried one of these I must fix that this weekend. LOL :)

I used to buy them with regularity, however, I haven't had one in a while....Years. I'm not sure why either, just never occurred to buy some since it seems I am always chasing the new schmidt. The had a cigar called the Jaguar that was very highly tauted and rated at one point, as was the pyramid.

May have to try one again.

Bauza makes pretty decent stuff, and I liked both the pyramid and their corona size. Haven't seen any in a few years though.

Bauza's are indeed made by Tabacalera y Fuente but they are no longer made with Cameroon wrappers. They are now being made with Sungrown wrappers. My last box of Cameroon wrapped Beli's were back around 1998.

Bauza's are indeed made by Tabacalera y Fuente but they are no longer made with Cameroon wrappers. They are now being made with Sungrown wrappers. My last box of Cameroon wrapped Beli's were back around 1998.

Thanks Master! :thumbs:
I will have to try the SG version! Been loving the sungrown lately...
-Rob

I love this place. This is exactly the reason for being a member . . . the exchange of information. I have seen these before but having never heard of them I always avoided making a purchase. Now knowing that they are a fuente product with good tobacco I will look for these. Especially since they sound like a good morning coffee smoke.

I agree! I found a link with some information and prices for comparison.

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=cigars