• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trillium- Need Help

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I’m in Boston for a few days and am going to go to Trillium with my BIL. I don’t know anything about their beers but it seems like folks here could lend a hand. What is a “must try” from Trillium? I don’t t drink much beer anymore so I don’t have a certain style that I gravitate too. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Depends on what you like! Although known for their NEIPA’s, don’t discount their Porters and Milk Stouts.

If you think you don’t like IPA’s, try something along the lines of Julius, Green, Doppelganger, or Typhoon. While traditional IPA’s are piney, and resinous, NEIPA’s are more floral and not as bitter on the finish.

Depends on what you like! Although known for their NEIPA’s, don’t discount their Porters and Milk Stouts.

If you think you don’t like IPA’s, try something along the lines of Julius, Green, Doppelganger, or Typhoon. While traditional IPA’s are piney, and resinous, NEIPA’s are more floral and not as bitter on the finish.
Is Trillium the place that makes Orange Julius?

Just “Julius”. No orange on the name.

Treehouse makes Julius and the others John mentioned, but they aren't in Boston.

I've had my share of Trillium and they're very good. Which location are you going to? Both the Canton and Fort Point, have tap lists and can/bottle lista online.

What style, do you normally drink? Below are the locations:

https://www.trilliumbrewing.com/locations

Treehouse makes Julius and the others John mentioned, but they aren't in Boston.

I've had my share of Trillium and they're very good. Which location are you going to? Both the Canton and Fort Point, have tap lists and can/bottle lista online.

What style, do you normally drink? Below are the locations:

https://www.trilliumbrewing.com/locations
Heh! I read that as Treehouse for some reason.

Go to fort point in the seaport. The new restaurant brewery is very nice. Parking sucks and traffic sucks but there are a few garages near by and it’s only a short walk. It’s a nice area with plenty todo. Any of their IPAs are great.

Cheers,
Paul

We went to Castle Island Brewery yesterday and had some good D/IPAs. Today is Trillium in Canton. I like IPAs and stouts. I think I like the NE style of IPAs. But again, I’m not as connected to beer as I used to be. I’m more into whiskey these days. So it’s kinda like a first date again with beer.

How was the pistachio bark? It was just released.

What did you think?
It tasted very chocolatey. Not too bad on the boozieness. Would recommend that one. All were very good. It’s a shame when we travel we dont check luggage because I would bring back some if we did.

It tasted very chocolatey. Not too bad on the boozieness. Would recommend that one. All were very good. It’s a shame when we travel we dont check luggage because I would bring back some if we did.

Just ship it home, problem solved. Most of their stuff is in cans anyway, you can easily shove 3-4 4 packs in a USPS box.