• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Robusto Extra

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I had one of these last night and it was AB-SO-LUTE-LY PHENOMENAL!!!!

WOW! What a cigar? The taste was fantastic. The burn was good. I've never seen so much smoke. The flavor. My goodness the flavor. I was in heaven. Definitely a new favorite. Not easy on the wallet, but I would say they're worth it.

My wife took it from me and she thought it was great too. Actually I had to chase her ass to get it back.

I highly recommend. :thumbs:

Ugh.. that does it. I am trying one of these this weekend!

Thanks for the review!

Glad I could help, LOL.

by the way, for those of you that have tried both, how does the reyes compare in flavor?

I concur. One of my new favorites. I find them to be much more complex and smooth when compared to the Reyes. Reyes are little firecracker, much spicier and more full bodied. They are a little rough around the edges. Still they are a great little smoke.

Great... another one to try! New to the Trini's as I just got my first Fundi.. thanks to a BOTL here :thumbs:

Thanks for the review, Ric. :thumbs:

I'll have to try these one day. My experience with Trinidads has been limited to Fundadores and one Coloniales. I love the Fundadores, complex, very tasty smokes. My experience with the Coloniales was not very positive. Not that it was a bad cigar, but there was nothing there to distinguish it...no pop.

You guys have got to stop posting reviews like this. I have had my eye on this vitola for a little while but you just had to come on and provide the nudge. :angry2:

Trigger pulled. :D

Wilkey

I love this cigar. It is very unique. These are exceptional with some age on them as well. I have some with over a year on them and they are better than when I got them.

You guys are killing me! I have had one in my humi for 6 months trying to save it and your all making me want to smoke it.

Damn You Guys :laugh:

This is my favourite Trinidad!

It is not strong, if you consider strong like lots of nicotine. It is really well balanced! The amount of aroma floating into your mouth, when drawing carefully is astonishing. But a more experienced smoker will not be overwhelmed.
In the first third the aroma is a little straight and direct. You can guess which line it will follow.
But than suddenly there are some unexpected changes and the cigar does not develop straight anymore. The aroma becomes more surprising and complex!
The finish is superb, and if the cigar is smoked carfully, you can burn your fingertips...

No need to say, that it is always perfectly crafted and burns like a davidoff!
This is a cigar with a great potential for ageing!!!
Althoug it is very tasty when young. So hard to let them rest :p