• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trojans vs. Suckeyes

I wish I had a piece to bring to this gunfight. Unfortunately, I don't have the sticks for the bet.

Good luck, everyone.

There's always a way! Maybe Geoff would take an odds bet straight up......you know, your $30 fiver against his $60 fiver? Just tryin to help ;)

So is this straight up, or with the spread?

Either way I'm in, as I will be out there on "the left coast" for the game, hopefully can get together that Friday night or Saturday AM for a couple of smokes with Geoff and some of those other deluded Condo... er Trojan fans! :whistling:

BTW.... counselor, does your $60.00 include your punitive tobacco tax? If it does, that makes the wager about $30.00! ???

And as all the SEC fans know, the "real" USC is in Columbia, SC; not in California!!

Go Bucks!

Either way I'm in, as I will be out there on "the left coast" for the game, hopefully can get together that Friday night or Saturday AM for a couple of smokes with Geoff and some of those other deluded Condo... er Trojan fans! :whistling:

BTW.... counselor, does your $60.00 include your punitive tobacco tax? If it does, that makes the wager about $30.00! ???

And as all the SEC fans know, the "real" USC is in Columbia, SC; not in California!!

Go Bucks!
Ah, you finally found your way to this thread. I thought you had tucked your tail and ran, something you probably should have done. :cool:

If you feel your #2 ranked Buckeyes need the points, I'll give them to you. As with the others, whatever the spread is on Friday the 12th is fine with me. Who knows, I may be the underdog. Doubtful, but the plane to Virginia could crash. Although if it did, Vegas would probably just make it even.

The smokes are tax free. I'm going to be putting some Opus, Padron, Tatuaje, illusionie, and ESG in my batch in case I actually lose.

Bring it Mr. Straw!

The other USC is just a bunch of Cocks!

See you when you get out here.

Geoff

Go Bucks!
Ah, you finally found your way to this thread. I thought you had tucked your tail and ran, something you probably should have done. :cool:

If you feel your #2 ranked Buckeyes need the points, I'll give them to you. As with the others, whatever the spread is on Friday the 12th is fine with me. Who knows, I may be the underdog. Doubtful, but the plane to Virginia could crash. Although if it did, Vegas would probably just make it even.

The smokes are tax free. I'm going to be putting some Opus, Padron, Tatuaje, illusionie, and ESG in my batch in case I actually lose.

Bring it Mr. Straw!

The other USC is just a bunch of Cocks!

See you when you get out here.

Geoff

Ah-huh It's plain to see that you already know, deep down inside, what you will be sending me :D

I may not know anything about Football, but I do know how you can all win this bet.

Someone buy Stinki Monki Geoff a personalized usc license plate for his vehicle. That will guarantee usc being a .500 team.

It worked with the Dodgers last year and so far this year and his "blue crew" plate.

Your smack talking has drawn me in, Geoff. Put me down on the list.
Consider it done. Hey, you can just bring your smokes with you this weekend. Save your money on postage.

I may not know anything about Football, but I do know how you can all win this bet.

Someone buy Stinki Monki Geoff a personalized usc license plate for his vehicle. That will guarantee usc being a .500 team.

It worked with the Dodgers last year and so far this year and his "blue crew" plate.
Unfortunately you are correct. I may get an Angels plate for next year.

I'll have to stop by the University book store.

Your smack talking has drawn me in, Geoff. Put me down on the list.
Consider it done. Hey, you can just bring your smokes with you this weekend. Save your money on postage.

I don't think I could put the burden of postage to send them back to me on you, bro. You'll be out enough dough with the $600 in 'gars and associated shipping costs, and that assumes you drop in on USC's "Sequential Numbers 102" class for a few weeks. :whistling:

Slow, Fat Rocky Top! How can you let the Bruins win? Way to go Tennessee. You just bruined your whole season!

No more takers for my wager? Typical. :)

Looky looky, USC ranked #1 in this week's AP poll. Come on Buckeye fans. Time to come out of hiding.

OSUband.jpg

Wow, great show today OSU. I think you should let the tuba player run with the ball. Let him dot the "I" cause ain't nobody else doing much.

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 more week.

Everyone have my addy?

Wow, great show today OSU. I think you should let the tuba player run with the ball. Let him dot the "I" cause ain't nobody else doing much.

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 more week.

Everyone have my addy?

No need! It will be obvious who their from ;)

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 more week.

Everyone have my addy?

Yeah USC played pretty well too.....oh yeah? They need 2 weeks to prepare for the chumps? Well I hope they don't get too uncomfortable with that little jock itch outbreak! They may spend all their time scratching instead of playing......

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 more week.

Everyone have my addy?

Yeah USC played pretty well too.....oh yeah? They need 2 weeks to prepare for the chumps? Well I hope they don't get too uncomfortable with that little jock itch outbreak! They may spend all their time scratching instead of playing......
According to the papers in Ohio your team was supposed to have a scrimmage yesterday, not a 4th quarter nail-biter. BTW, the itching started with a cheerleader from OSU. :cool:

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 more week.

Everyone have my addy?

According to the papers in Ohio your team was supposed to have a scrimmage yesterday, not a 4th quarter nail-biter. BTW, the itching started with a cheerleader from OSU. :cool:
We gave her $50 to go to USC and pretend to be a OSU cheerleader, the USC players fell for it ;)

Here she is with Stafon Johnson.
f_fattyfatfatm_7bac26f.jpg