• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Twitter

I always suspected that you were not normal. ???

Brian

I see a bunch of neo-Luddite Brothers all scratching choice body parts wondering which way my door swings. Nah, Twitter is a piece of technology I'm looking at to bridge the communications gap between 50 or so hard partying Brothers in Vegas. Take a look. Linky.

I'm on something similar www.meetup.com there is a cigar meetup for most major cities

edit: never mind that's more like facebook or myspace but more advanced

Twitter is the kind of thing that once everyone is using it, it will have become a pointless trend.

Twitter is the kind of thing that once everyone is using it, it will have become a pointless trend.

I agree. My #1 son disagrees violently. He tracks and is tracked by about two dozen other professionals. I suppose they all find it useful. I think its the perfect way for the Brothers to keep in touch while in Vegas.

My wife twitters. Ya just blow in her ear and she gets all a' twittered.

Doc.

@NullSmurf.

If any have just installed, send from your phone "follow nullsmurf"

Well I can post via the web easy enough. However none of my posts come through via sms.

I use Twittermail from my phone as it seems to be more consistent about sending updates. From My PC I have Twhirl which will run in the tray and notify me of updates and it is easy to update.

-D

and you call me a geek for playing online games!
:laugh:

Me? Nuh uh. Just say no to Twitter as well. Too many Russian girls trying to marry me.