• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Twitter

and you call me a geek for playing online games!
:laugh:

Man, I online game, twitter, facebook, blog, and more! I am a geek!

And my username is LarianLeQuella (Duh!). I'm really not hard to find when it comes down to it.

I follow several of the good brothers on here. It's an easy way to know who's mowing the grass, who's playing Xbox, who's listening to music... Er... Okay, never mind, that would all be MrWolf. :D

It was cool to get DePasta's tweets today about his new addition. He kept us up to date on the entire process with tweets like "9 centimeters dialated, waiting on 10", "PUSH! PUSH!", and finally a name with length and weight. That's what Twitter is all about, right there... :thumbs:

I follow several of the good brothers on here. It's an easy way to know who's mowing the grass, who's playing Xbox, who's listening to music... Er... Okay, never mind, that would all be MrWolf. :D

DICK!

20080423.jpg

Nah, that's inefficient. I work with a man who wired a momentary to his toilet seat so that it could twitter for him, thus saving him the effort.

edit: However, I imagine it does lack the ability to provide a review of the...uh...movement. :(

@sweetrice80clip

Sweetrice80 was already taken so I added my old high school name... The Columbiana Clippers!

David

Yup. I'm on Twitter. www.twitter.com/OlivaIan

I'm often posting stuff about Oliva and what's going on in the cigar industry.

I am now on twitter as well @simpleman1977

I don't understand it, seems pointless to me.

24w7ed0.jpg

I always thought twittering was something that one did in the privacy of one's own room and NEVER spoke about to anyone.

Pete