• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Years Today!

Two years ago today, I found this home away from home. Much has been learned, much has been shared, and I thank every one of you that I have been involved with; passes, splits, buying groups, contests, chatting, etc.

In honor of my anny, here's a contest for you. What has been my favorite cigar that I've had the pleasure of smoking in the past two years? One guess per member, no editing, and the winner will get a nice assorted fiver for the prize.

Gregor

Well Greg don't know you that long, but since I came on board I noticed you raving a lot about ISOM's especially PSD4 and BBF. Being that PSD4 is already taken I would go with BBF.

Mostly I would like to congratulate on your second anniversary as well as for all your contributions to the CP and your fellow BOTL's.

I guess Hav-A-Tampa's with that cool wooden tip.

Congrats on the milestone.

Happy 2nd Anniversary brother and hope your here for 20+ more. My quess was taken (thanks Matt) but I'll go with the H. Upmann - Magnum 46......... :D :thumbs: :p

Congrats on the anni! It's been fun having you here and your favorite cigar is the one you'll enjoy tonight.

Back