• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov Vs. McGregor

Who is your money on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conor comes out throwing a kick, but gets air. Another kick to the body.

Khabib connects! Conor falls. Khabib chases. Conor back down and we are back to where R1 left off with Conor being blanketed against the cage.

Khabib is landing on Conor from on top. Conor has him in full guard, but Khabib is controlling the striking.

Conor taunting Khabib, though he's eating fists and elbows for his effort.

BIG SHOTS by Khabib. Conor can't move on his back.

This isn't going to last much longer.

Conor has nothing.

Knee to the head of Khabib. He got away with that!

Khabib still on top of Conor,

Conor turns, and works back to his feet!

Cnor is still in trouble, but he is on his feet for the moment.

End R2.

Conor is talking shit, but he's beaten up.

R3

Nice shots to the face by Conor to open the round.

Conor throwing all the leather here so far. Khabib is not as active as he was for the first two rounds.

Now he's throwing a bit. Conor defends a dtakedown!

Dirty boxing by both against the fence. Conor is back to the wall, again, but still currently on his feet.

Much more even so far on the feet. Khabib is finding more shots, but Conor is returning as much. Both standing right in front of the other!

Good hands by McGregor this round. Both are standing right in front of the other, saying BRING IT! (I paraphrase)

Good hands by McGregor this round. Both are standing right in front of the other, saying BRING IT! (I paraphrase)

Conor's back to the fence again with 10 seconds left, Herb Dean telling them to work.

End R3. Into the championship rounds.

Khabib complaining to Herb Dean that Conor is grabbing his gloves. Khabib more worried about Conor than his corner advice between rounds.

Crap, it's midnight. I'm checking out for the night.

Thanks for the updates!

R4

Khabib comes out swinging.

Cnor returns fire. Both standing in the middle.

Conor tries to hold Khabib at arm's length, but Kahbib shoots and gets the trip.

Conor nearly back to his feet, but carrying Khabib.

Full mount for a second. He's working for a brabo choke.