• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov Vs. McGregor

Who is your money on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pettis shrugs.

Oh, big elbow by Ferg just opened up another vagina on Pettis's face. He's bloody.

More elbows by Ferg.

Crowd is into it for Tony. Ole!

Damn, Pettis has his back against the fence and is eating shots in the fins seconds.

He tries a cartwheel!

FOTN, so far. Easy.

Ferguson is owning this.

Doc is contemplating a stoppage.

Doc stops it due to broken hand by Pettis.

Finish: Pettis's corner says no more, and doc stops it.

Great fookin' fight. Ferguson is emotional. Great sportsmanship.

I don't like Anthony Pettis, but he earned a lot of respect from me tonight. Damn, that was an amazing two rounds. This fight was so great that I don't even feel cheated it was stopped.

I really don't know how this main event is going to go. I mean, on paper, it should be Khabib, because he is a ground gamer as well as a hell of a striker. However, I will admit that I've been proven wrong by Conor McGregor too many times, so I'll never write him off. In any case... here we go. Walkouts commencing!

Conor is swaggering around the Octagon as he does.

They better cut out the dry ice or we're going to have to wait for it to clear before the fight!

Here comes Khabib. Strange seeing Conor out first and having to wait for his opponent.

Bruce Buffer seems to have changed suit jackets for the main event.

Fighter intros. I'll say, if you've never experienced Bruce Buffer introducing a main event in person, you are missing out. It really is electrifying.

R1

Conor lands first. Khabi b shoots. SCramble on the ground. They are intertwinced. STill working it.

Khabib gets it. Conor on his butt against the cage.

Khabib has Conor's legs wrapped up. Still with Conor's back against the cage. McG is tossing a few light elbos at Khabib's head. Not much happening.

Looks like Kahabib might be going for an arm.

2:30 R1,

Khabib has Conor's legs wrapped up so he can't move. Butt still against the cage. Not much doing from it all.

Khabib is slowly working for something.

Conor is slapping Kahbib's ear. A few strikes to the head by Khabib.

Conor tried for a halfhearted guillotine, but Khabib slips out.

Conor now on his back.

1 minute left, Khabib on topin halfguard. He's working for something, but can't tell what.

Conor is being suffocated on his back against the cage.

Khabib drops some big shots to end the round.

End R1.

1-0 Khabib

Khabib remains standing, Conor seated in his corner.

R2.