• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov Vs. McGregor

Who is your money on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OH, Reyes lands at the bell and OSP folds!

Is it a KO or did it go the distance?

Dominant performance by Reyes -- how did it end?

Decision: Judges -- UD Reyes.

OH, Reyes lands at the bell and OSP folds!

Is it a KO or did it go the distance?
Reyes should have kept ground pounding him to make the ref call it even though the decision will go in his favor.

Thanks. I'm trying to keep up and keep it accurate.

Rey
Reyes should have kept ground pounding him to make the ref call it even though the decision will go in his favor.

Reyes just gained a new fan. That was impressive. I agree that he should have stayed with that finish, though. He lost to the clock, because OSP wasn't getting back up.

El Cacuy better beat Pettis. I was a big Bendo fan back in the WEC days and I'm still bitter over that last fight with the crazy cage kick. :D

R1, co-main.

Lots of kicking from both fightiers. Neither is backing from the other.

3:00 left, both very active and about equal in their contact.

Nice spinning backfist from Pettis. No real damage, but it was nice.

1:30 left in R1, still really active. Ferg landing some nice kicks.

inute left, Pettis is taunting Ferg a bit. Tries a crazy handstand kick, but no effect.

Now Ferg is taunting.

Ferguson seems to have taken control towards the end of the round, even tried a Showtime Kick off the cage!

End R1.

Very close until the end, then I think Ferg took it.

1-0, Ferguson

R2

Ferg goes right across the cage.

Pettis clocks him. Tony is in trouble!

Ferg is leaking from the mouth. Crimson mask.

Pettis is on top in Ferguson's guard. Instant game changer!

3:30 R2

Back on the feet. Ref pauses for docs to look at all the cuts. Both are bleeding.

Pettis has a gash in his right hairline, Fergason is leaking from somewhere in his mouth or lip.
Bak to action.

Tony working Petti's body. He's back to full strength, but Pettis is still looking for a shot.

Pettis is leaking from his left eyebrow, too. Ferg is pouring it on against the cage. Back and forth!