• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 75

What a great card. Rampage and Hendo fight was amazing. One of the better fights I've seen in a long time. Hammil definitely got hosed though.

I fell asleep during that fight. Hendo just laid against him the whole fight. Every time he got on the bottom all he could do was attempt a Kimora. That was one of the most boring fights I've seen in a long time.

I didn't get to see Houston fight but his fight against Jardine two UFCs ago was the best fight I've seen this year.

X2

I found the fight to be a little uneventful myself. I guess you can't expect Rampage to drop hooks like he did on Liddell every fight. But this fight just didn't do it for me.

I still think Hamill got robbed... He won that fight IMHO.

mac

OMFG!

Rampage fight was great...well fought, and enjoyable. It didn't have the high-flyinh knock-em-out action that a lot of folks were waiting for, but there was some really good thinking and angles work.

CC was dissapointing. He knew he was losing, but seemed WAY to tentative to ever step up and take some risks.

Hamill ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED...I am still in shock that they gave it to Bisping. 29-28, Hamill...at the worst. Now I am glad I didn't bet on the fight. If I had one, I would have felt dirty, and if I lost, I would have felt cheated.

Great night of fighting.

MREPP: Send my winnings to the troops, please, if that's OK with you.

OMFG!

Rampage fight was great...well fought, and enjoyable. It didn't have the high-flyinh knock-em-out action that a lot of folks were waiting for, but there was some really good thinking and angles work.

CC was dissapointing. He knew he was losing, but seemed WAY to tentative to ever step up and take some risks.

Hamill ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED...I am still in shock that they gave it to Bisping. 29-28, Hamill...at the worst. Now I am glad I didn't bet on the fight. If I had one, I would have felt dirty, and if I lost, I would have felt cheated.

Great night of fighting.

MREPP: Send my winnings to the troops, please, if that's OK with you.

No prob, Yeah it was a total night of upsets, I think rampage was just too strong for hendo but I think If hendo dropped to 185 he would dominate that weight class.

Hendo would be an absolute menace at 185. I don't know if he could stay strong at that weight, but if he could.....

ANd CroCOp...what was that?

Hendo would be an absolute menace at 185. I don't know if he could stay strong at that weight, but if he could.....

I just don't know what the deal with CroCop is, ever since he got the vicious knockout in his last fight in pride he just hasn't been the same. It happens to fighters I guess, Arlovski hasn't been the same either.

I just don't know what the deal with CroCop is, ever since he got the vicious knockout in his last fight in pride he just hasn't been the same. It happens to fighters I guess, Arlovski hasn't been the same either.

Watching the prefight interviews, it becane a little clearer to me why CC lost his fight with Gonzaga: 1) He didn't train in an octogon (which is larger than a ring, no stoppages for falling out like a ring, etc) and 2) He didn't train with to protect against elbows since those aren't allowed in Pride.

So when he was beat down with elbows, he said his vision was real blurry right before he received that vicious head kick to the face.

Fast Forward to UFC 75. I'm thinking that this time, he will be prepared. And let's face it.....during the initial parts of round one, when he began throwing that left kick to the body, I thought "DAMN! He's going to chop Kongo down like a tree!"

But then the domination began and you could see the change in his eyes.....he began retreating instead of moving forward like he was in round 1. He looked hurt, and wanted it to end. I felt really bad and it was a little painful to watch. I really wanted him to come off that prior devastating loss with a devastating victory.

But then the domination began and you could see the change in his eyes.....he began retreating instead of moving forward like he was in round 1. He looked hurt, and wanted it to end. I felt really bad and it was a little painful to watch. I really wanted him to come off that prior devastating loss with a devastating victory.

Actually your right, CC got a broken rib from one of kongo's kicks in the first round.