• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugh...It's starting a bit early this year.

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DULUTH MN
826 PM CDT SUN AUG 24 2008 MNZ010-018-020-021-026-035-037-WIZ001>004-007>009-251300-
/O.CON.KDLH.FR.Y.0006.080825T0600Z-080825T1300Z/
KOOCHICHING-NORTHERN ITASCA-SOUTHERN LAKE/LAKESHORE-
SOUTHERN COOK/LAKESHORE-SOUTHERN ITASCA-NORTHERN AITKIN-
CARLTON/SOUTHERN ST. LOUIS-DOUGLAS-BAYFIELD-ASHLAND-IRON-WASHBURN-
SAWYER-PRICE-
826 PM CDT SUN AUG 24 2008 ...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM CDT
MONDAY...

A FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR MUCH OF NORTHEASTERN
MINNESOTA AND NORTHWESTERN WISCONSIN FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM CDT MONDAY.

OVERNIGHT LOWS ARE EXPECTED TO DROP INTO THE LOWER TO MID 30S
MONDAY MORNING...WITH SOME LOW LYING AREAS BRIEFLY DROPPING TO 29
OR 30 DEGREES AROUND SUNRISE. AREAS AFFECTED INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL
FALLS...SOUTH TO NEAR GRAND RAPIDS...THEN EAST TO THE TWIN PORTS.
ALSO INCLUDED ARE THE NORTH SHORE AND MOST OF NORTHWESTERN
WISCONSIN. ANY FROST WILL RAPIDLY EVAPORATE AFTER 8 AM AS
TEMPERATURES CLIMB INTO THE 40S AND 50S BY MID MORNING.

A FROST ADVISORY MEANS THAT WIDESPREAD FROST IS EXPECTED.
SENSITIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS SHOULD BE PROTECTED OR BROUGHT INSIDE.

We had 20's about this time in '04, but this is the earliest frost since then. I hope TheWife© remembers to shut the bedroom window. At least the days are very comfortable this time of year. :)

Oh man...already dropping in the 30's. Whew! I know it's been pretty cool around here for late August, but oh man not ready for THAT cold yet! Stay warm Alan!

God am I glad I don't live where you are. :D

Upper 80s today and dipping into the upper 50s tonight. Ahhhhhh, perfect sleeping weather.

Wilkey

We are actually dipping down into the high 40's ( at night )here, it's getting a bit nippy here but at least that means i won't have to cut the grass for much longer. :thumbs:

Little Bastage,
LETS TRADE!!

Here's the deal. I have a 2000sqft house , hot wife and a new motorcycle for you in sunny Florida (yuk!!) you can move in immediately! Now the challenges you will face, Uncle Sam will expect you to earn you're flight pay (details later) every month, the mortgage is kind of steep, and the lawn looks like shit. I will even sweeten the deal and leave my gorilla faced dog( he's cool), and a box of anejo.

I can be ready to split in an hour.
I will need to know when deer season starts, and where to find a good truck, but other than that I'm good.

Give me a snow shovel, firewood, and tire chains any day, this heat and humidity will kill a guy. And the bugs..ohh the bugs...

???

Mike

Vegas forecast for the week:
Monday 105/81
Tuesday 104/83
Wednesday 104/82
Thursday 106/82
Friday 105/83
Saturday 104/82

That's why I moved away from the frozen tundra. While I miss lefse, the State Fair, major league sports and the bars of NE Minneapolis, I do not miss the cold, snow, and mosquitos.

Eightys and muggy, can't wait for cooler weather. Come on sixtys and fiftys.

Been an unusually cool August, we've had only a few very extremely hot midwest summer days and if weather.com is right, we only got one more on Thursday. Suppose to be a low of 57 here tonight, not bad at all. I'm ready for October, which is my birthday month and hoodie season!

I really feel for you all.
Next Monday is the first day of spring down here, so all we have to look forward to is warmth for a while then unbearable heat 24/7.

I think we are suppose to dip into the low 90's today.

I can't wait for some cooler weather.

Better 20 below than 90 above. I can always put another log on the fire. Taking all my clothes off in the heat is no longer an option.

Doc.

We woke up to 29*F this AM. It's warming up, though. Supposed to hit 70 while we out on the lake today. Look out fish!

:)

Vegas forecast for the week:
Monday 105/81
Tuesday 104/83
Wednesday 104/82
Thursday 106/82
Friday 105/83
Saturday 104/82

That's why I moved away from the frozen tundra. While I miss lefse, the State Fair, major league sports and the bars of NE Minneapolis, I do not miss the cold, snow, and mosquitos.

You went from one extreme to the other :laugh: I won't laugh to loud though, seeing as my wife wants to move near her family in <gulp> Phoenix.

Here's the deal. I have ... , hot wife and a ... for you in sunny Florida (yuk!!)

As Alan's self-appointed agent, I must ask that you provide photographic documentation of your offering, both with and without any protective coverings. :D

I could never happily live in Florida. An occasional visit is good, but it would wear me down eventually.

Stay warm, LB!

URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DULUTH MN
826 PM CDT SUN AUG 24 2008 MNZ010-018-020-021-026-035-037-WIZ001>004-007>009-251300-
/O.CON.KDLH.FR.Y.0006.080825T0600Z-080825T1300Z/
KOOCHICHING-NORTHERN ITASCA-SOUTHERN LAKE/LAKESHORE-
SOUTHERN COOK/LAKESHORE-SOUTHERN ITASCA-NORTHERN AITKIN-
CARLTON/SOUTHERN ST. LOUIS-DOUGLAS-BAYFIELD-ASHLAND-IRON-WASHBURN-
SAWYER-PRICE-
826 PM CDT SUN AUG 24 2008 ...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM CDT
MONDAY...

A FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR MUCH OF NORTHEASTERN
MINNESOTA AND NORTHWESTERN WISCONSIN FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM CDT MONDAY.

OVERNIGHT LOWS ARE EXPECTED TO DROP INTO THE LOWER TO MID 30S
MONDAY MORNING...WITH SOME LOW LYING AREAS BRIEFLY DROPPING TO 29
OR 30 DEGREES AROUND SUNRISE. AREAS AFFECTED INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL
FALLS...SOUTH TO NEAR GRAND RAPIDS...THEN EAST TO THE TWIN PORTS.
ALSO INCLUDED ARE THE NORTH SHORE AND MOST OF NORTHWESTERN
WISCONSIN. ANY FROST WILL RAPIDLY EVAPORATE AFTER 8 AM AS
TEMPERATURES CLIMB INTO THE 40S AND 50S BY MID MORNING.

A FROST ADVISORY MEANS THAT WIDESPREAD FROST IS EXPECTED.
SENSITIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS SHOULD BE PROTECTED OR BROUGHT INSIDE.

We had 20's about this time in '04, but this is the earliest frost since then. I hope TheWife© remembers to shut the bedroom window. At least the days are very comfortable this time of year. :)

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not ready yet!!!!

Bowling starts next week. Next comes snow.

I'm not giving up my golf clubs until they pry them from my frost bitten, blue fingers!