• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uncle Jack needs you!

I'm still not even sure who is on your side

He's like that 'uncle'...you know the one...

...doesn't get talked to a lot at the family gatherings for fear of what might come out of his mouth...or bowels.

I am sending a couple of boxes of rape out right now, I hope you new guys have on iron underwear

I am sending a couple of boxes of rape out right now, I hope you new guys have on iron underwear

Their asses are really gonna be sore this week then! :sign:

05768884.jpg

It appears that a piece of noob ordinance landed on my porch. I can't figure out if it was a piece of Scud missile that happened to hit a target or what because I am definitely not an *OG. Thanks Setharsis, I will work on dismantling the rest of your team....I have some info that will help me deal with my revenge.....

So I'm driving home from work, and as I pull up my driveway I hear a faint whistling in the distance that seemed to be growing louder and louder with each step I took toward my door. As soon as I opened the door, my breezeway exploded into pieces around me. Complete and utter destruction! It is going to take me forever to rebuild what jfields has destroyed. My front door is non-existent! My house has shifted about 3 feet off its foundation. It is just a disaster. BEWARE FELLOW NEWBS! THE FOGS ARE RETALIATING AND DOING SO WITH A VENGEANCE!!!

P.S. Thanks, John! I am humbled by your generosity!

So I'm driving home from work, and as I pull up my driveway I hear a faint whistling in the distance that seemed to be growing louder and louder with each step I took toward my door. As soon as I opened the door, my breezeway exploded into pieces around me. Complete and utter destruction! It is going to take me forever to rebuild what jfields has destroyed. My front door is non-existent! My house has shifted about 3 feet off its foundation. It is just a disaster. BEWARE FELLOW NEWBS! THE FOGS ARE RETALIATING AND DOING SO WITH A VENGEANCE!!!

Read the note! Wasn't just from me....................Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Read the note! Wasn't just from me....................Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oooh! I missed that part I was so exci....errr....wounded by the explosion!! Crafty crafty!!

My house was also obliterated today. Was expecting a few packages today and got more then I bargained for! Started opening the last one and then BOOM! So warning to all newbs, be on guard at all times.

Seriously though thanks for the nice smokes whoever sent them. :)

What's this thread about anyway? I got completely distracted by that video...that I'm still playing....

Im missing a mental and emotional arm and a leg, and I will have to call the insurance company tomorrow. Im not sure if they cover tactical nuclear weapons.