• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unexpected drama at an online store. Opinions wanted.

Do you want to know the origin of the phrase as used in popular culture, or the origin of its popularity and usage here on CP?  

kann said:
Do you want to know the origin of the phrase as used in popular culture, or the origin of its popularity and usage here on CP?  

How about...how it relates to the OP?

ex: It's a silly video and monotonous!

I would add, that much like the original cowbell, there has been much added on. Ie: in this post. I find humor in both cowbell and this post. I think WillFerrell did a fine job demonstrating how something as simple as cowbell can be long, drawn out, monotonous, and potentially annoying enough to piss people off, or just make them laugh at the sheer sillyness of the situation.

C

I gave you the reason for the skit and where it comes from.
As it relates to the OP????
1. The OP is not funny at all, so not much of a correlation there.
2. The cowbell is annoying as shit, much like the OP's complaint over a few bucks.

OP harped on the "bait and switch" in every post in an almost rhythmic fashion.

That, and his shirt is two sizes too small.

Matt, CM is right when he said not to name call. I've had my share of " interesting replys " to some of my stuff. You asked and received their opinion, sometimes with the gravy included. If we can't voice our personal bs here, where we gonna do it. Nobody that wants to keep their job will do it at work to anyone above them, so we all eat a little shit. Ain't no big deal.

If if was in your place I'd call NS and ask them if the difference was worth losing a good customer, see if you can get through the food chain and beyond the telephone help. If they are not big enough to eat the difference, your CC company will back you just by the justification of what you spoke about here.

Hope you resolve this in your favor.

Ed

1. The SNL skit and the OP's tantrum both use words.
2. The SNL skit and the OP's online choice are both in NY.
:thumbs:

This is the reason why i disliked online shopping. Geez i still like the old school where i can smell, touch and feel the item i am buying and this is applies to cigarettes shopping as well. Plus processing of returns seems forever and so complicated especially if you buy the item overseas. Such a pain really. 

Still waiting for that list MMM.

But the real question is, are you wearing pants?

Well, seeing I'm at work, I kinda have to right now. Kirk on the other hand, you never know...

FYI, being a security IT guy, there is a little something called PCI-DSS. This is for all (small or big) credit card accepting companies. I make no claim to know the ins and out of all the security standards as I am still earning my bachelors in Information Security, but I do believe it is also optional to be PCI-DSS compliant. If they are deciding to be PCI-DSS compliant, then your information should be encrypted and not stored unless further needed. Since they have collected your credit card data this does not mean that they have a record of ALL the numbers. They may very well only have the last four. I know this is no complete ease of mind but I just figured I would let you know that it may not really be like you wrote down all your info on a piece of paper and gave it to them. But there is that chance. Hope this helps in some way and hopefully your experience with your card and with the company doesn't get any worse.

Sometimes overseas online shops takes time before they responds and tax and other stuff is not cheap as well. Maybe local merchants are the best bet.