• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UNHAPPY WITH GURKHA

I'm actually in a potsticker society. We are the Murrieta Gyoza, Potsticker, and Dumpling Fraternal Order. Really it's just me and Souldog, but send us your Asian appetizers and we'll eat them all at NO COST TO YOU (other than the cost of the product). We're like humanitarians.

We are definitely humanitarians. We're doing God's work, reviewing those gyozas that you send to us.

Joey,

Your behavior and lack of respect for members and reps is quite unbecoming for a grown man. Perhaps you should get a real job so that you can afford to purchase cigars. Judging from your behavior here at CigarPass, I'd venture to say that the Gurkha rep was 100% correct in refusing to give you ADDITIONAL free cigars. The whole purpose of cigar reps is to promote the brand they represent, and allow consumers to taste test their blends, period. Do you walk into Costco and tell the lady behind the food sample station that you want a case of pot stickers, as a sample wasn't quite enough? Your actions are down right rude and uncalled for.

You must be part of the "I'm entitled" generation. You feel it's ok to piss on a cigar rep, and then go complain to headquarters in hopes you'll get a free box of cigars. The rep is out making an honest living; wish I could say the same for you. Get a job and buy your own damn cigars!

Your club is based around mooching, period.

Hopefully the word will get out to all cigar mfgr's about your clubs mooching tactics.

Joey has been banned from CigarPass.

I've always wondered who belongs to the "Entitlement Generation." Usually, my generation is singled out for the unhappy distinction. We may well be the most narcissistic, whiny bunch of underachievers to ever walk this fine earth of ours. Depending on whom you trust, the "Entitlement Generation" might cover everyone from the 1970 onwards. I might also mention that inside some scholarly circles there exists the idea that this oft-maligned generational cohort might just have the makings of the next "Greatest Generation."

Don't get me wrong, Joey Cigars was a real piece of work and he deserved to be shown the door. Sometimes I just get irritated when generational stereotypes are tossed about.

I really appreciate everything you do for us, Rod. The environment that you help to create here, where young and less young :whistling: can establish lasting friendships over a common passion, is nothing short of amazing.

-Mark

Joey,

Your behavior and lack of respect for members and reps is quite unbecoming for a grown man. Perhaps you should get a real job so that you can afford to purchase cigars. Judging from your behavior here at CigarPass, I'd venture to say that the Gurkha rep was 100% correct in refusing to give you ADDITIONAL free cigars. The whole purpose of cigar reps is to promote the brand they represent, and allow consumers to taste test their blends, period. Do you walk into Costco and tell the lady behind the food sample station that you want a case of pot stickers, as a sample wasn't quite enough? Your actions are down right rude and uncalled for.

You must be part of the "I'm entitled" generation. You feel it's ok to piss on a cigar rep, and then go complain to headquarters in hopes you'll get a free box of cigars. The rep is out making an honest living; wish I could say the same for you. Get a job and buy your own damn cigars!

Hopefully the word will get out to all cigar mfgr's about your clubs mooching tactics.

I've always wondered who belongs to the "Entitlement Generation." Usually, my generation is singled out for the unhappy distinction. We may well be the most narcissistic, whiny bunch of underachievers to ever walk this fine earth of ours. Depending on whom you trust, the "Entitlement Generation" might cover everyone from the 1970 onwards. I might also mention that inside some scholarly circles there exists the idea that this oft-maligned generational cohort might just have the makings of the next "Greatest Generation."

Don't get me wrong, Joey Cigars was a real piece of work and he deserved to be shown the door. Sometimes I just get irritated when generational stereotypes are tossed about.

I really appreciate everything you do for us, Rod. The environment that you help to create here, where young and less young :whistling: can establish lasting friendships over a common passion, is nothing short of amazing.

-Mark

Very well said.

YES!! My Evil's did the same thing. I call'ed my rep told him what has been happing. Said I was very unhappy the way the cigar is falling apart. Rep sent me a box of Assassins told me to keep the Evil's. best damn Rep I have come across in a long time.

YES!! My Evil's did the same thing. I call'ed my rep told him what has been happing. Said I was very unhappy the way the cigar is falling apart. Rep sent me a box of Assassins told me to keep the Evil's. best damn Rep I have come across in a long time.

Did you read past the OP? ???

Joey, you really don't need to change the font size, everyone here's eyesight is just fine.

It comes across as shouting and is almost as bad as using only caplock to write.

And it does sound like they are going to make it right. Which is a good thing, keep us updated.

Speak for yourself, putz boy
sign.gif

No really, nix the big print. My bifocals work.

Joey,

-Mark

Hi Mark,

I was not targeting any specific generation. I come into contact with people all of the time, both young and old, who feel they're entitled. When I said "entitlement generation", I was not stereotyping; simply stating that he's part of the group of individuals who feel they're entitled to something when a situation doesn't go their way.

Hope this clarifies what I was trying to say.

Best,
Rod