• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upcoming Releases

CgarDan

just wanted to start a thread about upcoming releases that I find to be interesting. some of you might be a part of some special cigar club or local lounge that tends to get limited releases and Bill is an expert on anything Cuban so anything cool that can be added would be much appreciated.

I will kick this off with a few of my favorite lines

Of course I’m interested in the Illusione Allegria that many places have on their websites, but no stock yet. The Illusione Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur certainly interests me as well, but information has been limited.

Of course I’m interested in the Illusione Allegria that many places have on their websites, but no stock yet. The Illusione Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur certainly interests me as well, but information has been limited.

I’ve been waiting for that one as well. In fact I thought I missed it, so I’m relieved that the postings are just early.

The Fuente Fuente OpusX Story collection and the Fuente Fuente Opus6 just became available this week... finally.

opus44.jpg

The skinny on each and a pic of the 4 different boxes available for the Opus6.

Looks interesting but not cheap

room 101 seems to come out with interesting stuff

What's this about? "Johnny Tobacconaut story" there's a story to go with the cigar?