• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

update

Double D

alphabetically challenged
Several of you have sent me messages wishing my wife well and in some cases offering help and even more of you expressed well wishes in the explanation thread. I have to say i was a bit overwhelmed by the good will coming from all of you and my wife and me appreciate it.

They operated yesterday morning what was supposed to be a hour operation turned into a 3 hour surgery. They removed a Tumor/Cyst that had grown into the tissue and they removed an ovary. Now we wait for the lab results and the dr to make a decision if he wants to go back in. It looks like she may be in the hospital for another week we are not sure yet.

Dale

Best of luck to you both Dale... we'll be thinking of you

I hope your wife is doing better, prayers sent and godspeed brother.

Glad to hear everything is going well so far. Heres hoping for good news and speedy recovery!!!

Keep us posted. My wife and I included you both in our prayers the last few days.

Dale thanks for the update. The both of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dale, I wish you both the best and will be thinking of you!

You both will continue to be in our prayers and that those test results give you guys great news.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. My wife just recently was hospitalized for 5 days, and I never imagined how difficult that would be. I hope she recovers soon, and has to spend as little time in the hospital as possible. Hang in there man!

DD, Prayers sent to you and your wife! Remain strong for her, keep the faith, and god willing, she'll recover 100% in no time. Please keep us updated.

Hang in there Dale...good thoughts projected your wife's way.

Brian

One step at a time, Dale. Your wife will beat this. Hang in there you all.

Wilkey

Dale, as always mine and my families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Al

Dale, your wife is in our prayers.

Hang in there brother and take it one day at a time.

Dale... you and your family are in my prayers. Stay positive...

mac

Your wife and family are in our prayers. Best of luck!

Dale, it's wonderful to hear that the surgery went well.

Stay strong, you and your wife are in my thoughts & prayers.