• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Urgent prayers for our brother sigar_zealot

I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Randy, you were a fine and upstanding member of CigarPass; we lost another great one.  Your screen name will be missed, but never forgotten, that's for sure.  You are now part of the CP family on the other side, and you're certainly in good company with the other CP members who left us...

Prayers and thoughts are with you my friend...

I didn't know Randy much but this seemed to happen all of the sudden. I had spoke to him a couple of months ago about meeting in Vegas. Some things happen unexpectedly. I'm still surprised to hear this and wish his family well.

Very sad, indeed.  His family and friends will continue to be in our prayers.

That's terrible news... my condolences and sympathy go out to his family.

Sad to hear this news! 

His family will remain in my thoughts... 

Paul

Terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Just two weeks ago he was telling me how good of a year this had been. He turned fifty and was thankful to hit that mark because of the heart attack he suffered 5 years ago on his birthday, but more importantly he was going on about how he and his wife had surpassed the 30 year mark this past June and how much that meant to him.

Randy will certainly be missed by all here. Godspeed my friend.

This is terribly sad news. I wish the best to his family in these tough times.

Damn.  Heavy heart today.  Thoughts are with his family.

Damn...another great CP member lost... RIP Randy. Peace be with you and your family.

So sad, Randy and I enjoyed many a fine cigar and dram over the years even though we never met.  This makes the last samples he sent me even more special. Peace be with you brother.

Crap! Not at all what I needed to hear. Wishing my best to the family. Rest peacefully!