• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Urgent prayers for our brother sigar_zealot

This is very bad news. I am going to keep Randy's family in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow, way too young - rest in peace brother. Condolences and prayers to his family.

This is tragic, at such a young age. My condolences to his family and friends.

The heart is heavy today.  Another one of the Good Guys taken far too soon.  My uncle similar age 51 passed last month of a Heart Issue.  Those so well respected and taken at such a young age really add gravity to the loss and makes you appreciate the moments you have.  Go home kiss the wife and kiddos and tell them you love them.  

Thoughts and prayers to Randy's family.  I am sure they know how much he was respected around here.   Randy you will be missed my friend.

GodSpeed Brother.

When I joined CP Randy invited me down to his place. We smoked many CCs together on his back porch, and sampled many of his fine scotches. He was extremely generous, loved his wife and kids, and I am a better person for knowing him. He came up to hang around with me in Phoenix a bit and I introduced him to Fox Cigar Bar which he absolutely loved.

I'll miss you buddy.

Sad news indeed. Rest in Peace Randy. I'll have a drink and cigar in your honor. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Damn it. I hate catching up on this thread after a few days and seeing this.

So sorry to hear. My thoughts are with the family.

Say hi to #1 while you're up there bro, and save me a good smoke.

I'm heartbroken to have had to say goodbye to him.  He has been one of my closest friends over the last couple of years and we've shared many cigars and rounds of golf.  I will always remember him for his incredible joy, humor, generosity and the love he has for his family.  A great husband, a great father, a great friend.  Rest in peace and Godspeed, my friend.

Rest in peace, brother. :(  I haven't been on much lately, sucks to log in and see this. :(

Thoughts and prayers out to the family.

I don't even know what to say.  I've had a rough year so I haven't been on as much lately as before.  Randy reached out to me a few weeks ago and I explained to him that I'd had brain surgery about a year ago.  He didn't mention his upcoming surgery, but sent me a few things from his 50th celebration that he wanted me to enjoy. 

He and I talked about getting together a number of times but never worked it out.  Life is too short.

He was one hell of a guy.

Randy, I only got to hang out with you a very limited time.
It was great the moments we did spend together filled with bad golf, great scotch and wonderful cigars.
My condolences to your family.
They lost a generous, kind and well respected man.

Rest in peace brother.

-Rob

So sad to hear about this. He seemed like such a great guy in the limited time I've been here. Godspeed Randy, you are in our prayers, and you will not be forgotten.