• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Used Cigar

Now, I don't like re-lighting a cigar, ever, but to re-light someone else's cigar is a whole other level of demented that I don't really want to explore!

I always smoked my bosses nubs, and sometimes would find whole cigars in the trash. Mr. Clinton only smoked top-shelf stuff. :sign:

Now, I don't like re-lighting a cigar, ever, but to re-light someone else's cigar is a whole other level of demented that I don't really want to explore!

I always smoked my bosses nubs, and sometimes would find whole cigars in the trash. Mr. Clinton only smoked top-shelf stuff. :sign:

Mr. Clinton only smoked top-shelf stuff. :sign:

I bet those had a little "extra" flavor on em too! :p

I bet they would make some nice fishing gars! :laugh:

Rich

Still haven't done anything to get rid of the smell. Waiting to have a free moment.

Still haven't done anything to get rid of the smell. Waiting to have a free moment.

So, your humidor still smells, but have you taken the other cigars out?? ??? If not, they are going to stink to high hell forever and are all pretty much a flavor-dud at this point. Should have listened when EVERYBODY said, "NO! Don't do it!"

Meh, I guess sometimes we gotta burn our hand first to know that fire is painful.

So, your humidor still smells, but have you taken the other cigars out?? ??? If not, they are going to stink to high hell forever and are all pretty much a flavor-dud at this point. Should have listened when EVERYBODY said, "NO! Don't do it!"

Meh, I guess sometimes we gotta burn our hand first to know that fire is painful.

I had done it before asking here so, that that. will live with it.

My cigar mentor once told me that if you turn off a cigar you don't want to turn fire up again if it pass 3 hours. Once I was drunk and I decided to let my cigar go out and I fired it up and let me tell you i thought it was nasty. So if you ask me if I'll put my cigar in my humidor, the answer is No!! Not my flavor

My cigar mentor once told me that if you turn off a cigar you don't want to turn fire up again if it pass 3 hours. Once I was drunk and I decided to let my cigar go out and I fired it up and let me tell you i thought it was nasty. So if you ask me if I'll put my cigar in my humidor, the answer is No!! Not my flavor

We got a clear winner!! :laugh: