• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS SUCKS!!!

Prolly visa versa.... but what I meant was, I like her style. Something her brother lacks .

ETA:
Don't confuse that with class. You some how have that. Go figure.
Michael!

It's inappropriate to say my dear departed brother had no style!

He had a style all his own!

USPS is the quintessential scam artist!

They want you to pay for 3-day priority service but when it doesn't get delivered in 3 days they tell you ........ that was only an estimate.

My sister retired as a postmaster and she has often shared with me, over copious amounts of alcohol, how difficult it is being a postal worker.

Being the smart ass that I am, I said "I know, doing your job is hard work!"

To which she told me to go f*** myself and then we sang a few songs around the campfire.šŸ˜
My dad retired as Postmaster, he hated it. Every day, nothing but griping employees and griping customers.

All I require is for them(or any vendor for that matter) to provide what they are selling! If they say 3 days, then three days. If they canā€™t, then donā€™t promise. But when you ship the package 800 miles out of the way, just to get back to where it was four or five days prior, is asinine! They want to be paid like professionals, then provide like one.

BTW, still waiting on a package that was 30 miles from my house five/six days ago. Pretty amazing.

Floyd T

I shipped a very expensive piece of tobbiciana that I happen to have just 3 of. Priority from WI to CA. Should have been 3-4 days tops. Handed it to my mail lady. Tracking still says label created, not yet in system. Been 3 weeks. Just sent the guy another one.

View attachment 74536

The guy has been cool about it.. luckily.

Holy shit.. I still have ZERO info on the first item that's been missing. Sent ANOTHER one.. on MY DIME, both the item and Priority. Was supposed to be in California by last Thursday... checked data.. says it's here in WI still.. Milwaukee!

Just says "expected late".. yeah, no shit! Had to send this dude yet another message...

Screenshot_20231106-213626_eBay.jpg

I don't sell much.. hobby type stuff... how long am I responsible for this?? I want dude to be whole and have what he paid for.. he didn't do anything wrong.

But I haven't either! šŸ˜¤šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬

Another example of USPS suckdom.

I live in a small town and the three people at the post office know everybody. A year or so ago I asked a clerk how to stop all the flyers and advertising junk I get? Now I knew there was a way because my sister, who retired from the post office once told me, but I forgot, and asked the dipshit behind the counter. He said "there is no way", I told him I knew there was a way but I had forgotten exactly what to do. He was insistent, annoyed, and a bit unprofessional.

I called my sister and she laughed, and then told me that every publication has contact information somewhere inside, you simply contact them and ask to be removed.

Next time I went to the PO, I showed the dipshit the contact info inside a weekly flyer and told him how he could possibly help others who may ask.

To this day, everyone in that PO treats me like I pooped on their counter.

Another example of USPS suckdom.

I live in a small town and the three people at the post office know everybody. A year or so ago I asked a clerk how to stop all the flyers and advertising junk I get? Now I knew there was a way because my sister, who retired from the post office once told me, but I forgot, and asked the dipshit behind the counter. He said "there is no way", I told him I knew there was a way but I had forgotten exactly what to do. He was insistent, annoyed, and a bit unprofessional.

I called my sister and she laughed, and then told me that every publication has contact information somewhere inside, you simply contact them and ask to be removed.

Next time I went to the PO, I showed the dipshit the contact info inside a weekly flyer and told him how he could possibly help others who may ask.

To this day, everyone in that PO treats me like I pooped on their counter.
So, it was a publication thing and not a post office thing? Not something the post office can accomplish as part of their services? Can't really fault the guy if it really isn't in his purview, I'd think.

So, it was a publication thing and not a post office thing? Not something the post office can accomplish as part of their services? Can't really fault the guy if it really isn't in his purview, I'd think.
Nick, itā€™s an Ohio thing. Theyā€™re ā€œspecialā€ folks over there!

Floyd T

The post office delivers the junk mail which is paid for by the publication so they are not responsible to
remove" me from that list. However, they are expected to have a clue, he didn't.

My sister said they are "all" supposed to know how the mail works and should be aware of how to help a customer get junk mail stopped.

Nick, itā€™s an Ohio thing. Theyā€™re ā€œspecialā€ folks over there!

Floyd T
Special as in "ride the short bus"?

"I want to get a bill passed to ban armadillos on commercial airplanes. How do I do that? I know it's possible!"

-"Sir, this is a Wendy's."
Are you insinuating that Wendy's serves armadillo meat?

Holy shit.. I still have ZERO info on the first item that's been missing. Sent ANOTHER one.. on MY DIME, both the item and Priority. Was supposed to be in California by last Thursday... checked data.. says it's here in WI still.. Milwaukee!

Just says "expected late".. yeah, no shit! Had to send this dude yet another message...

View attachment 74805

I don't sell much.. hobby type stuff... how long am I responsible for this?? I want dude to be whole and have what he paid for.. he didn't do anything wrong.

But I haven't either! šŸ˜¤šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬

Finally!!

Screenshot_20231109-181802_eBay.jpg

šŸ¤Ŗ

The post office delivers the junk mail which is paid for by the publication so they are not responsible to
remove" me from that list. However, they are expected to have a clue, he didn't.

My sister said they are "all" supposed to know how the mail works and should be aware of how to help a customer get junk mail stopped.

Special as in "ride the short bus"?
Just special. I didnā€™t even know you rode the short bus!! Bonus! :eek:

Floyd T