• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS SUCKS!!!

Just hopping on this thread. We all know USPS sucks. But it really sucks that they really suck this time of year. To me they shouldn’t allowed to advertise or even charge for priority as an option from November through January. My “3 day” priority has turned into 7. But they have no problem taking my priority money. Grrrrrrrrrrrr harumph.

Ya might know that the first time USPS delivers something on time, to the address I provided, it was the wrong address!

Yep, I sent @TexasTraveler Aaron's Christmas gifts to his old address and it arrived right on time!

But it's @CBoukal Chad's fault because even though he gave me Aaron's new address, he failed to advise me not to use the address I had in my USPS address book!

Ya might know that the first time USPS delivers something on time, to the address I provided, it was the wrong address!

Yep, I sent @TexasTraveler Aaron's Christmas gifts to his old address and it arrived right on time!

But it's @CBoukal Chad's fault because even though he gave me Aaron's new address, he failed to advise me not to use the address I had in my USPS address book!
Always a safe choice to blame @CBoukal :p