• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vanilla flavored cigars

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I hate to ask this but ...... my grandson asked me to get him some cigars that he had with a friend.

Does anyone have any recommendation on a vanilla flavored cigar?šŸ˜œ

Not sure if its vanilla, but the Acid Blondie by Drew Estate is a very sweet stick that could be a introduction into some real tobacco leaf at least...

Damn flavored cigars is about 20 years back of an experience for me. If I still recall I liked Oliveros flavored cigars

Not sure if its vanilla, but the Acid Blondie by Drew Estate is a very sweet stick that could be a introduction into some real tobacco leaf at least...
Recently tried one of these, ā€œfor funā€. Iā€™m not sure what kind of fun I expected to have but I can say I did not enjoy the last 2/3 of it lol. So pretty much the whole thing haha.

For an introductory deal, itā€™s not the worst. I think maybe a Java from drew estates would be better. Iā€™m sure I had one of those at some point. I think it had some sort of flavoringā€¦

CAO makes a vanilla flavored cigar, and come in various sizes.

I haven't personally tried them, but I have heard good things about them.