• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas Series 'A' maduro

Not looking good for ya, Vol.

Floyd T.
There's a handful of CC's puppets that will come to his defense, and that's a good thing, friends should have each others backs. But I'm not overly concerned about how things are "looking" for me Floyd as the rest of the board can see through the petty BS going on here. It kinda reminds me of grade school girls, "hey, I don't like him so will you not like him too"? :rolleyes:

I know I sent Bill a PM, and he knows he recieved it, period. Now he has my number publically, he's more than welcome to use it and I'll take the call and do my best to see if we can rectify our differences. The ball's in his court. Unless he doesn't want the long distance charge, then he can send me his number and I'll put it on my dime. Either way is fine with me.
Working things out with Bill isn't gonna solve your problems with the rest of the people you just insulted. It is widely known that you can't PM Bill. He keeps his pm box full to avoid getting them... and... he always has. There is a difference between supporting Bill and taking an uppity newbie puke like you down a notch. You are burning bridges here and it doesn't matter how many supportive PM's you lie about getting. This is not going to be fun for you.

NA

I reported this whole thread, and I personally think it should have been locked pages ago.

Come on guys, this is starting to look and sound like Deja Vu, do we all need this stress and fuss before the Holidays?

Wade brother, all it would have taken is two words and this mess would have went away. Its only an internet forum, not a battle field or sporting event. There is no winners in an Internet argument. Only losers, and that includes anyone who reads it.

Shawn

Your choice, I just put the option out there if you wanted to use it.

You are absolutely incredible. :0 How did you "put the option out there" if you lied about sending me a PM? ???

You know God damned well that if you tried to send me a PM you received an error message as Floyd explained which means I never received it and therefore I don't have your phone number.

This is amazing......

I gotta side with Wurm on this. A couple of guy have themselves streched so far down the ruler at this point that they are likely to have to join the John Bobbit support group.

Put a lock on this and put it to rest.

Not looking good for ya, Vol.

Floyd T.
There's a handful of CC's puppets that will come to his defense, and that's a good thing, friends should have each others backs. But I'm not overly concerned about how things are "looking" for me Floyd as the rest of the board can see through the petty BS going on here. It kinda reminds me of grade school girls, "hey, I don't like him so will you not like him too"? :rolleyes:

I guess this is what you meant when you said you would not be "bantered into an argument..."

screen.gif

I gotta side with Wurm on this. A couple of guy have themselves streched so far down the ruler at this point that they are likely to have to join the John Bobbit support group.

Who are the "couple of guys"? I only see one... ;)

I reported this whole thread, and I personally think it should have been locked pages ago.

Come on guys, this is starting to look and sound like Deja Vu, do we all need this stress and fuss before the Holidays?

Wade brother, all it would have taken is two words and this mess would have went away. Its only an internet forum, not a battle field or sporting event. There is no winners in an Internet argument. Only losers, and that includes anyone who reads it.

Shawn

You're right, Shawn... Leave tick-tock guy alone. He's got a business to run and this is all so distracting...

w-street-vendor.jpg

George,

I just thought I'd get this IBTL. Did you ever wonder if the Cylons were the long lost descendents of KITT from Knight Rider? ???

Wilkey

uppity newbie puke like you NA
Bill would call that a personal attack. Double standard I guess.

This is not going to be fun for you.
Trust me SC, this is in no way ruining my fun here on CP, not in the least! ;)

Boy, tick-tock - you've really got a habit of dropping little turds wherever you go, don't you... A little over a month ago you called someone out for "ripping you off" in a contest... Care to explain it to us??? :whistling:

Maybe this newbieness thing for you is a real problem. I guess this is another situation where "read more, post less" is not really a bad thing...

And before our 20 or so pals come jumping in here trying to make peace - you seriously ought to reconsider. It's reflective of who you are when you do things like that. You don't want to be smelling like poopies when it's all over...

10_2_12.gif

George,

I just thought I'd get this IBTL. Did you ever wonder if the Cylons were the long lost descendents of KITT from Knight Rider? ???

Wilkey

Oohhh.... Interesting thought, Wilkey... Never gave it much consideration, but now that you mention it, it sure is worth considering!!! :thumbs:

George,

Wilkey
Great...just great. I was getting ready to go to sleep and you had to go and make me start thinking! :angry:

:laugh:

And now you've measured yours. How are you different Acorn?

NA

And now you've measured yours. How are you different Acorn?

NA

Great...just great. Now I have to spend the next hour getting the milk out of my keyboard.

Wow, I completely forgot to put the "notify by email" check when I originally posted this. Forgot about the thread until I just read it. Imagine my surprise when I saw 120+ posts!

I thought, "WOW! I finally put a good deal up on CP that everyone is interested in".

Never smoked these myself, I think I have 1 in the humi.

I'm just completely dumbfounded by the response The Volusianator recieved. To attack someone as personally as what happened over something so insignificant just boggles my mind. My only hope was that reading comprehension wasn't a strong suit of the poster.

Oh, and you can take that as personally as you want, there will be no apologies from me...

P.S. I'd recommend removing that number if it is in fact legit. I wouldn't want any personal information given out to someone that goes to the length of what we saw here. That's just asking for trouble.

Back