• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

Austin said he's having some pc issues, but PM'd me for my address Sunday so I suspect this is on the way and I'm gonna throw out my P/Ts for everyone's vote:
Take prices are from this thread, Put prices are from Serious unless otherwise noted

T:tatuaje regios ~9 P:Headley Grange Estupendo - 9.25
T:padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro ~11 P:padron 1926 #35 maduro - 11
T:Tat Fausto FT153 ~8.5 P:Illusione #2 - 8.95
T:7-20-4 Classic Churchill ~7.5 P:Curavari Reserve Limitada 1000 Series Reserva 4k - 7.5
T:AF reserva extra viejo anejo No. 55 ~10.75 P:Illusione Singulare 2012 - 10.55
T:Quesada Espana Corona - 6.50 P:Four Kicks Robusto 6.83 (Smoke Inn)
T:Casa Fernadez Miami Petite Robusto -6.80 P:Kristoff Criollo Ligero Robusto -7.1
T:Opus Beli - 13 P:CAO Sopranos Soldier 13.10
T:Bolivar Beli Fino ~$8.4 P:RyJ Short Churchill -7.76
T:Bolivar Gold Medal ~$10 P:Cohiba Robusto -12.68

**edited for cleanup**

Alan, FYI, I'll be in Brenham on Saturday... just sayin :whistling:

The CoRo is a bit of an Over-Put...but hey...if you're okay with that, I've got not problem with the trade. The rest of it looks great.

Joe and I are going to meet Sat. for a smoke and to hand off the pass, so I will get my puts/takes up tonight.

Received the box today, if my P/Ts are OK I'll swap them tomorrow. The soldiers box is either not sealing correctly, a clip is busted or I'm too stupid to figure out how to get it clipped back into place.
In any case, I'm going to bag all the loose cigars and toss a Boveda in with them. I herfed with sweepthelegnate last week and he asked that I put a few cigars in for the troops for him, so I did.

Looks like Alan and I are going to meet up on Saturday to do the hand off... I get the feeling that a cigar or two may get burned as well :D

I noticed that as well about the box, but I figured I just didn't know how to shut it. :p Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound.

Up for your veiwing pleasure are my puts/takes. All the prices are from Serious, this pass or as noted.

T: Headley Grange Estupendo $9.25 P: My Father LeBijou 1922 Grand Robusto $9.23

T: Four Kicks Robusto $6.83 ( Smoke Inn) P: EP Carillo Core Line Maduro $6.93

T: RyJ Short Churchill $7.76 P: PSD4 $8.00

T: Tat Cojonu 2012 $11.70 P: Ashton VSG Torpedo $12.03

T: Illusione Singular 2012 $10.55 P: Anejo 50 $10.25

Let me know what you think.

I had a lillte vehicle trouble on the way to meet Joe Saturday, but I made it with Joe's help. :thumbs: I received the pass and we smoked some good cigars, had a couple of dark beers and some great conversation. I will swap my cigars this evening and get the pass ready to go home.

It was great meeting you Joe, I had a good time. Thanks again for the help and I hope we can get together again soon!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, but the pass has changed hands and(if Alan's truck is fixed) all is well. We did get to enjoy some Ugly Pug's on tap as well as a few cigars. Good meeting ya Alan! We'll find a way to run into each other again!