• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

Nice. Do you ever make your way down to houston?

I will send you a PM this evening.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, but the pass has changed hands and(if Alan's truck is fixed) all is well. We did get to enjoy some Ugly Pug's on tap as well as a few cigars. Good meeting ya Alan! We'll find a way to run into each other again!

Dang fuel pump :angry: . It's all good now, I picked it up from the repair shop Sunday morning.

It was the pump? I was hoping you were going to say it was the filter... much cheaper fix... Oh well. Glad they got you back on the road.

Up for your veiwing pleasure are my puts/takes. All the prices are from Serious, this pass or as noted.

T: Headley Grange Estupendo $9.25 P: My Father LeBijou 1922 Grand Robusto $9.23

T: Four Kicks Robusto $6.83 ( Smoke Inn) P: EP Carillo Core Line Maduro $6.93

T: RyJ Short Churchill $7.76 P: PSD4 $8.00

T: Tat Cojonu 2012 $11.70 P: Ashton VSG Torpedo $12.03

T: Illusione Singular 2012 $10.55 P: Anejo 50 $10.25

Let me know what you think.

I am making one change to my puts/takes. Some how I am out of Anejo 50's, so I am not taking the Illusione Singulare 2012, but the rest are good to go. I am in contact with Chief about getting the pass back to him and will have it worked out shortly.

Thank you all who served in the military and thanks to Domingo for letting me participate! :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone for participating in the veteran's pass. I am eager to get the pass back and get the sticks to the active duty guys. I will be in contact with kid montana about distributing the sticks and hopefully we will get some pics up of the guys/gals enjoying our hard work. Thanks again to everyone!

Just trolling here, but whatever yall decide for the last leg of the pass, let us know if that turns into an excuse for a herf. lol

we could do that and you all could take one last crack at it if you want.  It would most likely have to be next saturday because i will be out of town after that for two weeks.

Well gentlemen, this pass is DONE.  Thank you everyone for participating and donating to the troops. We had over 48 cigars donated in the troop box.  I appreciate the host bag!.  I am donating over 32 more cigars from the regular side of the pass to the troops as well so we are looking at almost 80 cigars going to the troops!  I will be sending one lot to kidmontana and the son of blindedbyscience who is an active duty marine.  They will both be able to distribute the cigars.  I will also look for two more people who will be able to distribute the cigars to troops.

Thanks again everyone!  I hope to do this again next year!

chiefmd said:
Well gentlemen, this pass is DONE.  Thank you everyone for participating and donating to the troops. We had over 48 cigars donated in the troop box.  I appreciate the host bag!.  I am donating over 32 more cigars from the regular side of the pass to the troops as well so we are looking at almost 80 cigars going to the troops!  I will be sending one lot to kidmontana and the son of blindedbyscience who is an active duty marine.  They will both be able to distribute the cigars.  I will also look for two more people who will be able to distribute the cigars to troops.

Thanks again everyone!  I hope to do this again next year!
Awesome!!

Thanks for letting me play.

Two boxes are going out to deployed troops overseas tomorrow thanks to Charlie's input.  I still have another shipment that I am sending to North Carolina. 

chiefmd said:
Two boxes are going out to deployed troops overseas tomorrow thanks to Charlie's input.  I still have another shipment that I am sending to North Carolina. 

Thank you for all you do brother....... 

The guys in afghanistan sent me an email that they receieved the cigars. No pics though because of where they are right now but im sure theyre enjoying them

chiefmd said:
The guys in afghanistan sent me an email that they receieved the cigars. No pics though because of where they are right now but im sure theyre enjoying them

Who was that KidM?

Nice gesture on sending some sticks to the troops chiefmd and other participants. Class act.

Dave

Nice job on the pass and the recipients. One of these days I'll come back to Texas.

Second contact in afghanistan received the cigars. This is now done. Thanks everyone! See ya next year.

Lately I have been enjoying some A. Fuente Anejo 55's with an ice cold Boddington.
No charlie sent me two contacts he knew that were deployed. The third package went to B.B.S.'s son, an active duty marine in NC.