• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

1.jpg

My favorite as a kid was Evil but HERE is his son doing his own jump. I used to be glued to the TV when I was a kid watching these jumps.

Edit: the way I remember it :)

03-EVEL-01.JPG

:cool:

Oh man, I remember this one as well.

P000040113.jpg

THIS PHOTO of Evel Knievel jumping the fountains at Caesars Palace appeared in the January 1, 1968, edition of the Las Vegas Sun. The original cutline read: GOOD START ... BAD FINISH -- A split second after this picture was snapped, stuntman Evel Knievel, 29, was airborne. He hurtled 150 feet over the fountains at Caesars Palace, but failed to reach the opposite ramp, crashing into the concrete. Knievel was painfully injured."

:cool:

Wow! I received my prize for honorable mention yesterday. Thank you Devin and Kenny! The contest was great fun and I’m humbled by what hit my mailbox.

Kenny, I look forward to giving you a review. Just be prepared though, my reviews typically are something like “I liked it. It had hints of tobacco with strong tobacco undertones.

Thank you gentlemen.

I received the grand prize today for the cigar related photo/video/audio contest.

Wow, simply the most beautiful cigar package I own. The smell was overwhelming. Thanks so much Devin and Kenny, they'll be well taken care of and enjoyed. They won't be stored forever though, cigars are meant for smokin'!

Thanks again :thumbs:

Hey guys....the box is NOT lost. I have it and will have it on the truck on Monday. Sorry for the delay. I've PM'd Devin to fill him in and have everything back to semi-normal, finally. :thumbs: Someone had to F-up the smooth transition of this pass!!!!

Have a nice weekend, gentlemen! :sign:

Floyd T.

Package received. Thank you Kenny and Devin, for the contest, prizes and all the fun that came with it.

Kenny, I'll have review for you in the next day or two. Thanks again for the sticks.

Thanks Devin and Kenny... got my Honorables yesterday while I was at work.

MmmmmmmmM!