• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

uh... can you say JOKE CONTEST?

read back a few pages before you jump in with that...

I have neither the time nor the desire to scour this entire thread looking for an alleged post where a joke contest was announced. Frankly, it's immaterial. The fact that someone would find it appropriate to hijack this thread to suit their own purposes shows a real lack of integrity.

I have neither the time nor the desire to scour this entire thread looking for an alleged post where a joke contest was announced. Frankly, it's immaterial. The fact that someone would find it appropriate to hijack this thread to suit their own purposes shows a real lack of integrity.

Yeah, you're so busy postting that you can't take the necessary 5 minutes to read through the thread to see that there is a joke contest :sign:

uh... can you say JOKE CONTEST?

read back a few pages before you jump in with that...

Always happy to help a brother out.

Contest coming...:)

Contest:Most amusing joke...:DStart: 2/12/07, 6AM.End: 2/15/07, 6PM EST.1st Prize:(1) Bolivar Gold Medal '04(4) Cohiba Lanceros '98.2nd Prize:(1) Diplomaticos No. 7 '85(3) Quai D' Orsay Panetelas '963rd Prize:(3) Partagas Serie D No. 4 '98Good luck! :)

If you’re sincere in your statement that Mr. Cole should be shown proper respect and that the “hijacking” of his thread should stop, I’d like to suggest that you start a new thread for any further comments you might feel you’d like to express.

The fact that someone would find it appropriate to hijack this thread to suit their own purposes shows a real lack of integrity.[/font][/size]

Anyone else catch the irony here? Pretty smooth man! Good veteran move. :laugh:

Roy R Fursh is all about the irony :whistling: :laugh:

Your comments are out of line. Since it's Mr. Cole's thread, I'd say he can take it anywhere he wants. If he wants a joke contest, frankly it's no concern of yours. I would suggest that you should probably take the time to figure out what's really going on before throwing a fit.

I'd say you owe Devin and everyone who posted in this thread an apology. Or just go away. That works too.

B.B.S.

What do you call a blonde with two brain cells?

Pregnant

edited for spelling.......it would seem I may have some blonde tendencies.

Why do blondes have bruised belly buttons?

Guys are blonde, too.

I'm not sire if Roy R. Frush is attempting humor or not. If he is, good on ya', bro. If you're not, keep your fingers in your ass, where they belong, instead of on the keyboard. What I say goes here and I say you're a homo.... :sign:

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy came into the bar and placed the same order for drinks.

When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.

The bartender said "Darn! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife..."

As the woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within.

Opening the door, she observed her daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked, "What in the world are you doing?" The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.

To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said, "Dad, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

A couple days later, the wife came home from shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the family room.

She entered that area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, staring at the TV.

The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy. The wife asked, "What are you doing!?"

The husband replied, "I'm watching the ball game with my son-in-law."

My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the veterinarian. He found the problem was hair in its ears and cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The veterinarian told the lady if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she could go to the store for 'Nair' hair remover and rub it in its ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drugstore and gets some Nair. At the register, the druggist tells her "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady responds: "I'm not using it under my arms."

The druggist says: "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days." The lady answers: "I'm not using it on my legs either, and if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist says: "In that case, stay off your bicycle for a week."

A cucumber and a pickle were having a conversation.

The pickle said to the cucumber, "I got it bad man, everytime I get big, fat and juicy I get seasoned and put in a jar."

The cucumber said to the pickle, "Well everytime I get big, fat and juicy I get chopped up and out over salad."

The penis walks by and overhears them and says, "I got it worse than you both. When I get big, fat and juicy I get put in a dark, smelly room and they make me do push-ups till I throw up."

Three men are stranded on an island and a tribe appears from no where.

The chief says to them, "Ungubunga or death."

The first guy asks the chief, "What is ungubunga?" and the chief simply repeats himself.

The first guy says,"Ungubunga" and the chief screws him and lets him go.

The second guy says, "Well its pretty disgusting, but I have a family." so he chooses ungubunga and gets screwed.

The third guy says, "You two are disgusting!" and chooses death. the chief exclaims, "Good choice death by ungubunga!"

The Queen and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and they both go before St. Peter to find out if they'll be admitted to heaven.

Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so St. Peter asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she should go to heaven.

She takes off her top and says,
"Look at these. They're the most perfect ones God ever created, and I'm proud to own them."

St. Peter thanks Dolly, and asks the Queen the same question.

She then drops her skirt and panties, takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, shakes it up, and douches with it.

St. Peter says, "OK, Your Majesty, you may go in."

Dolly is outraged. She screams,
"What was that all about? I show you two of God's own creations, she performs a disgusting hygiene
act, and gets in, and I don't?!!!"

"Sorry, Dolly," says St. Peter,
"But a royal flush beats a pair any day."

One more then I gotta go to work:

This guy was walking in town and he walks by a sign that said "Climb The Ladder To Success, Only $2."

So he said "I will do it."

So, he climbs the ladder and part way up he sees a hot girl and says "Maybe they will get hotter as I get further."

So he climbs higher and he sees a hotter girl and says the same thing.

He sees another hot girl and says "I will go higher".

So he goes higher and he sees a big fat hairy biker and the biker says "Hi, I'm Sess."

I love the fact that our brother Devin puts on these contests. His prizes are TOP NOTCH to boot. He is the most generous of people that grace these bulletin boards. What troubles me is that some of you Homos put a link to joke sites instead of finding a couple of 3 jokes to post. Damn... look how hard it is for the Judge to read 50 freaking jokes a poster. Greedy bitches! :rolleyes:

I know Devin loves to bust open the pinata and watch you kids scramble for the candy though. :thumbs:

My Spidey senses are tingling..... just a little too over the top in the response for someone thats been around this board any amount of time. I'm not biting........ yet!

My Spidey senses are tingling..... just a little too over the top in the response for someone thats been around this board any amount of time. I'm not biting........ yet!

He is into fishing, I hear :whistling:

Do you know how to catch a unique rabbit??

u nique up on it :laugh: ...... oh brother, I need coffee.

:cool:

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

The tame way, u nique up on it.

My grandfather told us these over and over as kids. Still makes me laugh just remembering the way he would tell us and then laugh after each joke.