• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Wishing everyone a great Valentines Day with their significant other... :thumbs:

Thank you Devin, because of the generosity you, Tone-NY and the other participants in the other pass, after Sushi, Bargogirl and I will be sharing a Davidoff #1 tonight!

edited to give full and proper credit.

showoff ...... all I'm getting are a bunch of Opus X :laugh:

:cool:

Well, we're celebrating that this won't be our last Valentines Day because of the successful removal of the cancer. :thumbs:

Wishing everyone a great Valentines Day with their significant other... :thumbs:

Thank you Devin, because of the generosity you, Tone-NY and the other participants in the other pass, after Sushi, Bargogirl and I will be sharing a Davidoff #1 tonight!

Well, we're celebrating that this won't be our last Valentines Day because of the successful removal of the cancer. :thumbs:

Congrats on that news!

Gentlemen this is some great reading! More than a few caused me to actually laugh out loud. I even cracked a smile and broke out my usually serious look.

Ok only jokes posted before 1800 CST tomorrow will be considered! But you can rest assured there were some hearty laughs at Engine 17's house last night! :thumbs:

My Spidey senses are tingling..... just a little too over the top in the response for someone thats been around this board any amount of time. I'm not biting........ yet!

Kenny, I'm afraid you're already in the livewell. Got you with an 8/0 Circle hook on the first take...

Allofus123 said:
May I kindly ask you to speak to Mr Cole about what happens on "his" pass thread.

Who is this guy? You picked a fine thread to introduce yourself whoever you are.

To anyone who was personally offended, my apologies. I just wanted to submit something different within the context of the contest. Besides, you post whores have already culled all the best joke databases! :)

My Spidey senses are tingling..... just a little too over the top in the response for someone thats been around this board any amount of time. I'm not biting........ yet!

Kenny, I'm afraid you're already in the livewell. Got you with an 8/0 Circle hook on the first take...

Allofus123 said:
May I kindly ask you to speak to Mr Cole about what happens on "his" pass thread.

Who is this guy? You picked a fine thread to introduce yourself whoever you are.

To anyone who was personally offended, my apologies. I just wanted to submit something different within the context of the contest. Besides, you post whores have already culled all the best joke databases! :)

Dih I wihh?? Wait, let me get this hook out of mouth, Did I win? :blush:

Allofus123 said:

I told you boys, anybody who names himself after a Royal Flush and likes to fish, surely likes to set the hook deep and the bluff hard. :whistling:

Allofus123 said:

I told you boys, anybody who names himself after a Royal Flush and likes to fish, surely likes to set the hook deep and the bluff hard. :whistling:

Allofus123 said:

So, can I change my original post when I called your bluff now?

Excellent news!

Enjoy that Davidoff... :thumbs:

Pete, I will change the rules to 6 PM CMT...LOL

Elliot, great cast...:D

Now the emails can stop. ROTFLMAO

Gentlemen, excellent jokes!

My daughter told me this one many years ago and it is still one of my favorites... :D

When I was younger I hated going to weddings ... it seemed that all of
my aunts and the grand motherly types used to come up to me, poking me
in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."

They stopped that crap after I started doing the same thing to them at
funerals.

Amen to that! :thumbs:

When I was younger I hated going to weddings ... it seemed that all of
my aunts and the grand motherly types used to come up to me, poking me
in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."

They stopped that crap after I started doing the same thing to them at
funerals.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There are some funny jokes here. I'm not sure how Pete is going to judge these, as he has no sense of humor. I've never once seen the guy crack a smile. Wait, I take that back, I did see him smile once:

Peteopus-vi.jpg

I just realized that he had hair then......

Petep2000-vi.jpg

Enjoy that Davidoff... :thumbs:

Pete, I will change the rules to 6 PM CMT...LOL

Hey who's contest is this anyway? ;)

Matt you caught both times I smiled. :cool:

Just yesterday I happened to meet up with our Fire Chief. As we shook hands he said 'Pete why do you look so serious all the time?'

I told him I couldn't help it, it's just my lot in life. :rolleyes:

Obsession

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children... "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."

Your mama so fat... when she went rock climbing the whole mountain collapsed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo mama so fat... when she was in school, she sat next to eeeeeeeeverybody!

Yo mommas so fat that she steped on a scale and the scale said, "ONE AT A TIME!!!"

Yo mama is so fat... every time she roles over it's her birthday!

Yo Momma so fat...... when she goes swimming in the ocean the whales sing "we are family"!