• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Ready brother and if I'm not here due to work, Beth (my wife) will......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ok... here goes. Some damn nice looking sticks in there!! Not sure how that WWII Germany Army stick will smoke, but with my love of WWII history I just GOTTA try it! :laugh:

Anyone have issues, lemme know. Otherwise this sucker is on the road Wednesday morning - I work tomorrow and have no opportunity to get it out. Charlie, you gonna be ready to recieve it on Thursday or Friday??

TAKES:

7. Edición Limitada Romeo y Julieta Exhibicon No. 2 '00
10. Partagas Serie D No. 4 '94
26. Parole '44 (Made for German army WWII)
45. Johnny O Farm Rolled Culebra 2007
50. Cohíba Selección Reserva Piramide 2003
53. Edición Limitada Montecristo D 2005
69. AF 858 Rosado

PUTS:
70. HdM Corona '96
71. Sancho Panza Non Plus '96
72. SLR Lonsdale '98
73. Bolivar Corona '98
74. Cohiba lancero '01
75. H. Upmann Sir Winston '03
76. RASS '04
77. Cohiba Siglo VI '04
78. Fuente Untold Story Maduro '05
79. Fuente BTL
80. Padron Serie 1926 40th Anni (pre special 40th band)
81. Fuente OpusX Lancero '05 tubed
82. Padron Millenium Maduro

EDITED TO ADD:
Devin, THANK YOU for adding me into the second go-around of this awesome pass... I'm thrilled to be included with such high powered muckity-mucks :laugh:

Jim, outstanding!

It has been an honor to have the great fisherman from the north participate in this pass. :thumbs:

Thank you.

wild-car-bug.jpg

Since you have to pedal, does this constitute 'operating while intoxicated'

beer_car_small.jpg

James Dean's car curse

In September 1955, James Dean was killed in a horrific car accident whilst he was driving his Porsche sports car. After the crash the car was seen as very unlucky.

a) When the car was towed away from accident scene and taken to a garage, the engine slipped out and fell onto a mechanic, shattering both of his legs.

b) Eventually the engine was bought by a doctor, who put it into his racing car and was killed shortly afterwards, during a race. Another racing driver, in the same race, was killed in his car, which had James Dean's driveshaft fitted to it.

c) When James Dean's Porsche was later repaired, the garage it was in was destroyed by fire.

d) Later the car was displayed in Sacramento, but it fell off it's mount and broke a teenagers hip.

e) In Oregon, the trailer that the car was mounted on slipped from it's towbar and smashed through the front of a shop.
f) Finally, in 1959, the car mysteriously broke into 11 pieces while it was sitting on steel supports.

That one looks like a pair of shoes I wear.

3832-360971-p.jpg

med_gallery_1636_175_41526.jpg

The funky-minimalist-cool KTM X-Bow is proving to be a roaring sales success, and it's not even out yet. On Thursday, KTM announced that it has eclipsed the 1000-car mark in pre-orders, and that more continue to flow in, surpassing the company's expectations. And why not? The Audi TFSI-powered X-Bow is mean-looking, fast, and exclusive. After the initial pilot series of 100 Dallara-built cars is complete, the regular production run at Magna Steyr in Germany will begin. With a projected maximum annual capacity of 1000 cars, it would appear that the entire first-year run is spoken for already. Plans announced back in April stated that subsequent years will likely see annual production of around 500 cars. If the demand for the X-Bow remains this hot, one wonders if KTM will try and boost that number to meet it.

Cars can be reserved via the X-Bow website or at KTM motorcycle dealers.

PRESS RELEASE

Overwhelming Success for the X-Bow

Three months after the official premiere of the X-Bow, KTM is very happy about the thousandth order for the lightweight-sports car. The interest in this project exceeds all expectations of the Austrian company.

Innovative like the car is also the distribution system. Interested parties can select from a row of possibilities to register themselves on the order-lists. The simplest way is over the Internet. On the newly set up customer-website www.ktm-x-bow.com an Online-reservation for the sports car can be made. A vehicle can also be ordered by telephone, either directly at the Mattighofen company headquarters in Austria or in the Europe wide national KTM resident subsidiaries. Finally, it is now also possible to order a X-Bow directly with one of the 700 KTM-Motorcycle dealers throughout Europe.

KTM X-Bow live: appearances throughout europe.
Before the start of the X-Bow series-production beginning in 2008, a prototype of the vehicle attends a big program of shows and events. KTM presents the sports car this weekend in the 24-hour-race in Le Mans/France; from 22.–24. June the KTM X-Bow is guest at the prestige festival of speed in Goodwood/UK.