• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

1954 OLDSMOBILE F-88 GM CONCEPT CAR

This car sold for $3,240,000 (plus 8% buyers premium) 0n 1-29-05 at the Barrett-Jackson Premium Car Auto Auction in Phoenix, AZ

105383.jpg

105386.jpg

105384.jpg

A personal favorite, the Flinstone car in Flinstone Park, Oak Harbor, WA.

gallery_1636_175_77757.jpg

Box is away!!
DC# EB238506344US

Tomorrow by noon, or so they say!

Devin, thanks again for the invite... was nerve- wrecking to try and find stuff to trade! :laugh:

Box is away!!
DC# EB238506344US

Devin, thanks again for the invite... was nerve- wrecking to try and find stuff to trade! :laugh:

Thanks for the heads up Jim and I'll be standing by with my dancing shoes on.........

Thank you all for your great contributions to the contest!

I will announce the winners tomorrow morning. :)

Box is away!!
DC# EB238506344US

Tell me about it Jim! Then there is the worry of something happening to the freakin' thing after you mail it off. How would you like it to go missing on it's way to your mail to BoTL? Yeah... who needs sky diving. Devin's passes .... what a rush!!! :D

Well, the Eagle has landed and I'll be opening er' up after work today. Once I go through it, I'll post my puts and takes............. :) :thumbs: :cool:

Gentlemen, thank you all for the great entries! :)

The winners are:

First:

Sam, with post #3017.

Second:

Mark, with post #2969.

Third:

jfk742, with post # 2966.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Prize packages will be sent out next week.

jfk742, please PM your address.

Thank you ObeWan and congrats Sam on the winner. Looking forwards to some high res pics of that beauty :thumbs:

thank you devon for the contest and giving a noob a chance to play.

Thanks once again, Devin. Father-in-law will be psyched when I show him this and hopefully it'll convince him to try a cigar. I'll post hi-res pics of the car when I return from England.

CONTEST!!!
Mr. Cole would like me to address a new contest and since I'm leaving town on Sunday I better start now. This one is for all you clever wordsmiths out there... and the not so clever ones... and the plagiarists... and, well you get the idea.
I want you all to do something that is greatly frowned upon here.
I want you to tell me a LIE!
The bigger the better. One liners will not be considered. Your lies must be presented in story form.
What's the biggest lie you ever told... heard... read... or wrote. What's the funniest lie, the most devious or hateful, make one up, steal someone elses...

Remember, a good lie is self supported and contains an element of truth.

I wrote one but Devin disqualified me. Here it is anyway.

Had me a dog once, a big awful looking thing by the name of Spot. By big I mean it was tall and spindly, could look me in the eye and only weighed 70 lbs. It was the strangest looking dog you ever saw. I had foreigners, you know, from New Jersey and the like traveling all that way just to put eyes on it. I only charged ‘em a dime for the first minute.
This dog was so tall it couldn’t eat off the ground like other dogs which is why it was so skinny. I had to hang its grub from a limb or it would have plumb starved to death. It took to eatin’ apples when they was in season. My kids could only pet it’s ankles. They finally made a raggedy old rope ladder. They’d sling this rope ladder over Spot’s back and down the other side so it hung to the ground on both sides. Then one kid would stand on one end while the other clambered up to scratch his ears.
A feller at the university heard about Spot and was so curious he come down for a look. Me and him stood at the fence watchin’ the children tryin’ to get they rope ladder on Spot. We stood there for nearly 30 minutes before he spoke.
“That looks an awful lot like a deer,” he said.
“It’s a dog,” I said, “the kids love him.”

NA

What? Nobody? Nothing, nadda, zip zot zero? Come on girls, this is the last contest. You aren't gonna get another shot at some fine premium goodies. Mr. Cole will be posting prize list at some point.

I'll be around till tomorrow so if I have to embarrass some of you... no problem.

NA