• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Man O man, was this difficult or what being that there were so many great sticks to choose from. So, I went through each container and took a couple from each of them and here are my puts and takes. Let me know if they are okay via posting below and / or PM as I won't be shipping this baby back to Devin until Monday morning as the post office is now closed for the weekend.

Puts:

#83 Partagas Series-P No. 2 SVF D/C 05
#84 Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills Tubo
#85 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes '01
#86 Anejo #48
#87 Opus X Belicoso XxX (Power Ranger)
#88 Cohiba Siglo II Tubo

Takes:

#20 Avo 75th Anniversary '01
#35 Cuaba Distinquidos '06
#47 Ramon Allones Petit Corona 12/01
#59 Opus X Perfecxion #5 ('98)

Also, I put a gift in the box for you Devin as you were unable to make it to our latest Quad State Herf II and you would have looked great in the group photo......... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Again, thank you brother for letting me be a part of this great box pass!!!!

Charlie, most excellent my friend!

It has been an honor and privilege to have you in the pass. :)

Thank you very much for the gift.

Once the box returns I will post the numbers and everyone in the second round can pick theirs.

I will post the prizes for Mr. Clemmons contest by Wednesday.

Cigar list:

6. Edición Limitada Cohiba Piramide '01
12. Cohiba Siglo III '96
18. Padron 1964 "Aniversario" Exclusivo Natural '99
21. Hemingway Classic Sun Grown '03
23. Montecristo Joyitas '84
24. Overland Invincible '20's
27. LBMF '05 (Opus 22 in coffin)
29. Cohiba Siglo VI '04
30. H.Upmahn Lonsdale '00
31. Avo LE07
32. H Upmann Conn. #1 SLB - BM NOSU
33. Punch Churchill - ONU CCUG
34. ERDM Choix - USU VC2
36. Davidoff Diademas Fina - 100th Anniversary
37. Casa Fuente Corona
39/40. 2005 TAA set (Opus and DCM)
41. Cohiba Esplendido PEL JUN 01
42. H Upmann Mag 50, EL 2005
43. Taboada Sublime LCDH Tia Juanna JUL 06
44. Taboada Robusto LCDH Tia Juanna JUL 06
46. Padron 1926 #6 maduro
48. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 09/06
49. El Rey del Mundo Demi-Tasse: BM OLSO ('90)
52. Edición Limitada Cohiba Sublime 2004
54. Edición Limitada Cohiba Piramide 2006
55. Regional Release Por Larranaga Lonsdale 2006
56. Regional Release Ramon Allones Estupendo 2006
57. Davidoff Millennium Piramide (initial release)
58. H. Upmann Coronas Major tubo ( I want to say 2004 but it isn't marked)
60. RyJ Short Churchill ('06)
63. Punch Coronas (06/01)
64. FFOX Forbidden X Plat Ed
65. Cohiba Sig V 30th Anni Jar '96
66. H. U. conn #1 bm nosu
67. WOAM '03
68. AF 858 SG
70. HdM Corona '96
71. Sancho Panza Non Plus '96
72. SLR Lonsdale '98
73. Bolivar Corona '98
74. Cohiba lancero '01
75. H. Upmann Sir Winston '03
76. RASS '04
77. Cohiba Siglo VI '04
78. Fuente Untold Story Maduro '05
79. Fuente BTL
80. Padron Serie 1926 40th Anni (pre special 40th band)
81. Fuente OpusX Lancero '05 tubed
82. Padron Millenium Maduro
83. Partagas Series-P No. 2 SVF D/C 05
84. Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills Tubo
85. Bolivar Coronas Gigantes '01
86. Anejo #48
87. Opus X Belicoso XxX (Power Ranger)
88. Cohiba Siglo II Tubo

Wow.. :thumbs:

When Germany and Italy invaded Yugoslavia, there
was no united front to oppose them. A majority of
Croats sided with the Germans under the leadership
of Ante Pavlevic.

The territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina was
occupied by Croatia and incorporated into an
independent Croatian state. In Serbia, roughly half of
the population supported returning the Serbian royal
family to power, and incorporating vast regions of
Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina into a greater
Serbian state.

The other half simply wanted independence for
Serbia proper.

Croats targetted Serbs, Serbs targetted Bosnians,
and all three targetted mainly the Germans, and
secondly the Italians.

Then a peasant boy by the name of Josip Broz, half
Slovenian and half Croatian, rose through the ranks
of the resistence movement and organized a fully
unified army consisting of ethnic Serbs, Croats,
Bosnians, Slovenes, Macedonians, Hungarians, and
Albanians. They called themselves the Partizans
and, whether with blood or with diplomacy, they
ensured the true independence of a large chunk of
southern Europe from the Germans, Italians,
Americans, and Russians.

This chunk of Europe was named Yugoslavia, or
land of the South Slavs - citing an ethnicity shared by
the majority of the population.

In the post-war years, Josip Broz declared himself
King Tito and set out trying to convince the South
Slavic peoples, who had never thought of
themselves as a single, united people in their entire
history - that they were, in fact, a single ethnicity.

Language barriers collapsed, education was
harmonized, the country prospered. Even the most
radical purists among Croatians, Bosnians, and
Serbians gave in to the idea of a South Slavic identity
and proudly called themselves Yugoslavs.

It was the beginning of the prosperous and powerful
Yugoslavia we know today. Never before have a
group of people so different come together to create
something so universal, so expansive.

There is not a single individual in Yugoslavia who
feels that his or her ethnic, religious, or regional
minority was given the short end of the stick. There is
not a single person who remembers the bloody
wars of the past, fought between people now told
they are brothers and sisters.

It is a model of peace, stability and a perfect lesson
in how to best overcome history's bitter aftertaste.

I'm about 10 years old when my mom and dad decide we're taking a trip to Hawaii. We are staying in a primo hotel on Oahu that happens to have a nightclub on the top floor. Well, mom and dad decide to go out to a show and leave me to watch TV or sleep. NO leaving the room or answering the door!! So what do I do? I get dressed up in my coolest, 'make me look 18' clothes :rolleyes: , and prop the door to the room open with a hairbrush. I get on the elevator and go on up.
When I get out of the elevator, I am in the nightclub. I start to sneak towards the action and this guy - a BIG guy says, "No kids allowed! You have to be 18 to get in here!" (Well I guess my outfit didn't work too well!) So I start whimpering, telling him my mom and dad left the room and left a note saying they were up here and I need them because I was seeing double and getting dizzy because I just had brain surgery four months ago. Then I go for the Oscar :love: and start swooning and reach out in front of me, "I can't see! I can't see! Mommy, Daddy! Help me!" The guy starts yelling for this waitress to call the manager and get security up there and goes to grab a hold of my arm :0 .
I bolt for the elevator (which luckily was just closing) and get on in a panic. I know that I'm so busted that I can't remember what floor our room is on so I go down 1 floor below ours. Finally after wandering the halls for what seemed like an eternity, I realize I’m on the wrong floor and go back to the elevator ??? . Well, the doors open and there are my folks, both of us looking completely stunned. My dad was not only an attorney with an I.Q. of 165, he was also a Chemist and a black belt in Karate, Judo and Jujitsu. You don’t piss the man off! You can’t possibly win in a situation like this and when you’re that skilled at kicking a$$, you know how to hurt a person without leaving a mark :( !
So we head back to the room and find the brush gone and the door closed. Inside we find NO suitcases, NO travel money (we just got there so we were missing several grand in cash and checks), and everything else of value that wasn’t nailed down was gone. I thought my dad was having a heart attack his blood pressure shot up so high. He collapsed onto the bed and after the paramedics got there, I heard them say his blood pressure was 242 over 135. I had no idea what that meant but I later found out that he should have been dead.
Well he recovered just fine but the ironic thing about this is that because of what happened the doctors discovered he needed to be on a high dose of two different blood pressure medicines and had they not discovered it when they did, he might have died in the near future.
So I guess you could say that through my foolishness, I saved my dad’s life! :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to 1226 Payne Ave, St. Paul, MN. The official home of Engine Company No. 17. Better known to those of us who work there as 'The House of Payne'.

Located in the heart of St. Paul's Rockin' East Side, it is never at a loss for happenings that span from mundane & ordinary to the morbidly hilarious. We even have some wierd form of respect from our own coworkers. The mere mention of being housed out of the 17's brings a strange, and sometimes uncomfortable, moment of silence to any conversation. Perhaps it truly is one of Dante's circles. Maybe it's just the epicenter of odd. In any case I'd put my money on the fact that Darwin is sitting back with a cold one and a little 'I told ya so' smirk.

Just when you think you've seen it all, something else comes around to let you know you haven't. Case in point was the gentleman who summoned our help one day for an 'unknown medical' problem. He was a young hispanic male. By all appearances he was just a regular looking kid so it was a bit strange that he didn't meet us at the door. After making our way into his bedroom I wondered why he had a look on his face that ranged from panic to embarrassment. 'Dude...ya gotta help me, I don't know what to do...' He pulled back the sheet to reveal his manhood. And a plastic Coke bottle. As with many of these calls this picture was greeted with a brief moment of silence, a couple throat clearings (which always go over a little better than an all out belly laugh) and the question: Why/How did this happen? I wouldn't have believed it would even fit. But it did. And the swelling, which gave a rather impressive hourglass shape and an unenviable shade of deep purple, caused him to call for help. His only explaination was that it seemed like a cool idea at the time. Huh.

Then came the guy who decided to pleasure himself with a vacuum cleaner. Positioning himself on his favorite chair, I can only assume he had conjured up such an intense image (from what had to be a completely twisted and utterly wierd spank bank) he lowered the vacuum on to his lap. I'm guessing it was the first time he'd done this. While even the best laid plans can go awry when put in motion, this was no different. His mechanical friend was an upright. The beater bar did exactly that. Halved & shredded him. It was all he could do to crawl across the floor to get the phone and call 911. Again this was greeted with numerous throat clearings. Fortunately they were mostly drowned out by moans & groans from Romeo.

Another adventure involved a male bleeding from the groin. Ok let's face it. A dude shouldn't be bleeding from there so we were already prepared to clear our throats. Sure enough I walk in the house and first thing I see is a creepy looking guy rocking back and forth in a chair. The cop standing next to him says 'Just so I have this right: You tried to cut off your testicles with a scissors?? That's it. You're sick, I'm outta here'. (Begin the 'ahems' and add a couple 'harumphs' here and one 'Are you f'in kiddin' me?')

Of course there are also a vast array of others. A chick jumped off a bridge into the Mighty Mississippi. As she was hauled into the rescue boat she was asked if she was ok. Her only response 'I just jumped off a bridge to kill myself. Do you think I'm ok?' Or 'I'll be honest with you. I was working on my car. I forgot the screwdriver was in my back pocket. I sat down and that's how it got in there. Honest'. Ah but I digress. This is not a place for fact. Or is it? They say truth is stranger than fiction. In my world that is an absolute. All of the above stories happened. Except one. Which one it was will forever remain a mystery. But as I said before, Darwin is alive & well and living on St. Paul's East Side. Welcome to the House of Payne.

Don't forget the one with the bottle of nail polish stuck....well, in an odd spot....because her husband was about the same size and they wanted to try it first with the bottle!!

Ok - that is true...not a lie....but can you be sure!?

One time, this hot chick was blowing me and I looked down at her beautiful mouth and said, "I promise, I won't cum in your mouth."

One time, this hot chick was blowing me and I looked down at her beautiful mouth and said, "I promise, I won't cum in your mouth."

LMFAO!! If she was the chick in your avatar, she was askin' for it! :laugh:

Got kinda busy last night changin' the spark plugs in my 92' Jeep and all and forgot about postin' the trackin' number for the Box back to Devin.

0307 0020 0004 0437 6101

Hopefully the Pass makes it back home by tommorrow....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Got kinda busy last night changin' the spark plugs in my 92' Jeep and all and forgot about postin' the trackin' number for the Box back to Devin.

0307 0020 0004 0437 6101

Hopefully the Pass makes it back home by tommorrow....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hello Devin,

I checked the tracking on the Box and it says that it is at your post office:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 0437 6101

We attempted to deliver your item at 7:01 AM on June 27, 2007 in HOLICONG, PA 18928 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I used your P.O. Box and I'm not sure why they are trying to deliver it. I hope all is okay and I'll talk with you soon.

Charlie

I see that the status has changed on www.usps.com:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 0437 6101

Your item was delivered at 3:10 PM on June 27, 2007 in HOLICONG, PA 18928

I'm glad the package has made it back home to Devin....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Box has arrived. :)

I'll be back tomorrow with all the information on the box, prizes and contest.

Thanks!

l'm half horse, half gator, and a touch of the earthquake. I got the prettiest gal, fastest horse... ugliest dog this side of hell. I can out-jump, out-run, throw down, drag out and whip any man in the country. I'm bigger than any two men top to bottom side to side. I'm tall as an oak and strong as a rock wall. I can whip my weight in rattlesnakes,
go toe to toe with grizzly bears, and take on mountain cougars two at a time. I've drunk more whiskey, loved more women and stomped more varmints than any three men. I've run across snow in avalanche and come out the other side and tipped boulders with a finger. When a woman lays eyes on me she's apt to go home and shoot her husband and when a man lays eyes on me he's apt to go home and shoot himself. I wear out my clothes from the inside and swaller scorpions for fun. This world ain't big enough for me.

(a nod to Del and Mother Gue)

This it Devin? We closin' up here? You judging this thing?
I'm disappointed in this tepid response. I know for a fact there are bigger and better liars here... Matty and his sexual prowess for instance.

NA