• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Can't wait to see the list of cigar.

Not an easy task selecting cigars for this distinguished group of gentlemen.

Going to have to give this some serious thought...:)

Participant's screen name:

Matt R
wk-mang
SKYDIVNEKD
Rod
Shadow
cohibasurfer
JOE.M.
benjiey
Vern
Allofus123
SamClemmons

VERN!!!! Vern is gonna be in this one?!?!?! Brother, I ain't seen hide nor hair of this guy forever!!!! :thumbs: Hope to see him around a bit more.

Floyd T.

Matt R
wk-mang
SKYDIVNEKD
Rod
Shadow
cohibasurfer
JOE.M.
benjiey
Vern
Allofus123
SamClemmons

I just wish we could assemble this group around a table sometime. Ohhh.... the lies that would be told that day! :D

Where's Robandwhoever at? ;)

Soy honorado verdaderamente estar entre la lista de caballero aquí. Considero cada uno un hermano y mirada delanteros al paso. Estaré agregando nada más que máquina hiciera puros mexicanos. Esto hará quienquiera que me sigue muy feliz. Espero que sea Michael.

¡Gran Ratt! Adoro máquina puros mexicanos hechos. Gozo aún el cinco paquete de Jose L. Piedra usted mandó el último paso que estuvimos en juntos. Obtengo carne de gallina pensando apenas acerca de ello.
:cool:

Sus carne de gallina vienen de los retratos que usted tiene de mí grabó en su techo de dormitorio. :sign:

I heard a rumor that the following cigars WOULD NOT be in this pass, as they were being forwarded to me ahead of time.

Bolivar Gold Medal
Caney Vegueros
Cifuentes Cristal Tubo
Cubatabaco 25th Aniversario
Davidoff 1000
Davidoff 2000
Davidoff 3000
Davidoff 4000
Davidoff 5000
Davidoff Yquem
Davidoff Ambassadrice
Davidoff Haut Brion
Davidoff Margaux
Diplomaticos No.6
Don Candido No.506
Dunhill Atado
Dunhill Cabinetta
Dunhill Estupendo
Dunhill Mojito
HDM Obsequios
LFDC Short Churchill
LFDC Cristale
LGC Tapados
Montecristo No. 7
Montecristo SS No. 2
Montecristo B
Partagas 150 Aniversario Robusto
Partagas Fancy Tales of Smoke
Sancho Panza Dorados

Opus X Maduro Freak of Nature
Opus X Maduro Perfecxion No. 2
Opus X Maduro Perfecxion X
Opus X Sylvester Stallone Private Reserve A
Opus X Moncia's Revenge
Padron Millennium Maduro
Padron Millennium Natural

billponder.gif

HOLY SHIT!! Now THAT is a list of cigars!!

Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart.
One of the students said to his friend: "I'm sure he has Petry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."
The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks just as we learned in class."

Since they couldn't agree, they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him: "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"
The old man said: "I'll tell you, but first you must tell me what you think."
One of the students said: "I think it's Petry Syndrome."
The old man said: "You thought.......... but you are wrong."
Then the other student said: "I think yo u have Zovitzki Syndrome."
The old man said: "You thought.......... but you are wrong.
So they asked him: "Well, what do you have?"
The old man said: "I thought it was GAS........... but I was wrong."

Soy honorado verdaderamente estar entre la lista de caballero aquí. Considero cada uno un hermano y mirada delanteros al paso. Estaré agregando nada más que máquina hiciera puros mexicanos. Esto hará quienquiera que me sigue muy feliz. Espero que sea Michael.

¡Gran Ratt! Adoro máquina puros mexicanos hechos. Gozo aún el cinco paquete de Jose L. Piedra usted mandó el último paso que estuvimos en juntos. Obtengo carne de gallina pensando apenas acerca de ello.
:cool:

Alright you guys need to cut this chit out! The 'billies 'round here kain't figur it owt!! ???

Sinserele,

1 o'dem 'billies!!!!

Matt R
wk-mang
SKYDIVNEKD
Rod
Shadow
cohibasurfer
JOE.M.
benjiey
Vern
Allofus123
SamClemmons

I just wish we could assemble this group around a table sometime. Ohhh.... the lies that would be told that day! :D

Especially that crusty 'ol pantless SamClemmons, or whatever they call him!!! :sign: :sign: He always shoots off at the mouth. :whistling:

Floyd T. :sign:

Matt R
wk-mang
SKYDIVNEKD
Rod
Shadow
cohibasurfer
JOE.M.
benjiey
Vern
Allofus123
SamClemmons

Especially that crusty 'ol pantless SamClemmons, or whatever they call him!!! :sign: :sign: He always shoots off at the mouth. :whistling:

Floyd T. :sign:

With his pants off, shooting from the mouth should be the least of your worries. :sign:

It better have something Grape in it or I'm going to be very disappointed. ;)

I can tell you that Matts and Michaels spanish sucks. Best I can make of thir conversation is:

Matt: Honor to be among gentleman. Each are my brother. Someone will add machine made pure Mexicans. I anticipate that to be Michael.

Michael: I worship pure machine made Mexicans. Still enjoying the five pack of Jose Stone you gave me last we gathered.
(I couldn't make out what the last sentence said but it had something to do with a chicken... enough said)

Matt: Something about pictures at the dormitory with Chikens.

Conclusion: Michael has picture of Matt with chickens at his bagalow hideaway and black mails Matt for 5 packs of pure mexican cigars. :whistling: :laugh: ;)

Honored to participate with such great brothers.

I can tell you that Matts and Michaels spanish sucks. Best I can make of thir conversation is:

Matt: Honor to be among gentleman. Each are my brother. Someone will add machine made pure Mexicans. I anticipate that to be Michael.

Michael: I worship pure machine made Mexicans. Still enjoying the five pack of Jose Stone you gave me last we gathered.
(I couldn't make out what the last sentence said but it had something to do with a chicken... enough said)

Conclusion: Michael has picture of Matt with chickens at his bagalow hideaway and black mails Matt for 5 packs of pure mexican cigars. :whistling: :laugh: ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You got it right on the nose.....

VERN!!!! Vern is gonna be in this one?!?!?! Brother, I ain't seen hide nor hair of this guy forever!!!! :thumbs: Hope to see him around a bit more.

Brother Vern has graciously excepted my invitation to join the pass...:thumbs: We had a excellent conversation yesterday and it will great to have him on board.

Hopefully we can get him to stay around after it is over!

Michael, I believe that Rob is out there looking for "who" ... :D

Gentlemen, I am looking at the 12th to get the box on the road. The cigar list that Matt posted will not be the one in this pass. I am going to make the cigars more accessible, but they will not be rockets...;)

Kenny, don't have any grape...??? How about some chocolate? (The only flavored cigars that I own)

Looking forward to this pass with all you distinguished gentlemen.

i'M LAUGHING SO FUGGIN HARD!

Kenny your spanish is spot on...LMFAO!

All this "distinguished gentlemen" stuff... I guess I should put on my smoking jacket and some clean skivvies! :cool:

Moki....What, no quarter?!?!?! LMAO!!!! I had to do it!! :sign:

Floyd T. :thumbs: