• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

A little more levity than the last post:

You'll have to enlarge it to see what's going on

deer_run_on_water.jpg

The top of the atmosphere..from nasa

another one best seen in full view

nasa-atmosphere.jpg

Uhhh Bill.....you'll lose this fight

uhh-bill.jpg

lightshow.jpg

Been there, done that. I ain't goin' back!
west-tx.jpg

Been there and done this too. Watched the tornado that hit downtown Fort Worth a while back from a block away.

tornado.jpg

tornado1.jpg

tornado2.jpg

Mo was running low. Here's Devin on his way back from making a drop.
devins-yacht.jpg

We've all seen these, but still think it's cool
jet.jpg

This one's a biggie...lord help those on dial-up. You've GOTTA expand it to get the effect.
cool.jpg

A few questions have been asked...

Guidelines:

1. Multiple exchanges for one are very welcome.

2. One can put N/C's into this pass.

Thank you.

I was asked to clarify this a bit... as generous as brother Devin is, I think everyone in the pass has enough stock to not abuse this particular guideline. If N/C's are put in, make sure they are at least as special as the cigar(s) you are taking. Don't take a Davidoff and put in a dozen new Opus X xXx's. Things like this however, will be considered:

Untitled-vi.jpg

(not moki's quarter either, LOL!)

A few questions have been asked...

Guidelines:

1. Multiple exchanges for one are very welcome.

2. One can put N/C's into this pass.

Thank you.

I was asked to clarify this a bit... as generous as brother Devin is, I think everyone in the pass has enough stock to not abuse this particular guideline. If N/C's are put in, make sure they are at least as special as the cigar(s) you are taking. Don't take a Davidoff and put in a dozen new Opus X xXx's. Things like this however, will be considered:

Untitled-vi.jpg

(not moki's quarter either, LOL!)
Get the fug out of here. I just bought 17 cases of Phillies to get one o' them Davidoffs and now you're changing the rules? This is one of the reasons nobody likes you Matty.

NA

If you are going to be that way, I have a 1966 "It's a boy" cigar that my father had saved from my birth that I was going to add to my P&T's... But now you can just kiss my ass! :cool:

I bet it was tough for him to get rid of those since he had a girl! :sign:

Don't take a Davidoff and put in a dozen new Opus X xXx's.

:)

I have no issue with multiple exchanges for one, however I would appreciate it if the N/C cigars were the caliber of aged Opus, original Anejo's, limited release or cigars along those lines.

And please do not be overly generous with your puts. I understand that can be quite difficult with the gentlemen involved, but there is a reason.

There is going to be a twist... :)

Thank you.