• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

I bet it was tough for him to get rid of those since he had a girl! :sign:

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: .......... Dick! :angry:

Got the box today! What, could not find a refrigerator box to put it in? For shits and giggles MARK it would have been nice to know that the cigars were only in the first box seeing that there are now 1000 peanuts covering the floor in my front room. You would be amazed at how Labradors find them so tasty! Good fiber I guess. I will do my P's& T's later and post them up. I will also need to rent a UHaul and charter a cargo ship to get this thing out to Wade! :laugh:

Got the box today! What, could not find a refrigerator box to put it in? For shits and giggles MARK it would have been nice to know that the cigars were only in the first box seeing that there are now 1000 peanuts covering the floor in my front room. You would be amazed at how Labradors find them so tasty! Good fiber I guess. I will do my P's& T's later and post them up. I will also need to rent a UHaul and charter a cargo ship to get this thing out to Wade! :laugh:

My aren't you a little testy today.

Okie Dokie!

Takes
4. Cohiba 35 Aniversario Piramide '01
9. Davidoff Chateau Latour '86
24. Edición Limitada Partagas Piramide

Puts
33 Upmann Magnum 50 EL 2005
34 Partagas Serie D No.3 Edicion limitada 2006
35 Montecristo D Edicion Limitada 2005
36 Partagas 898v 1998
37 Bolivar corona – late 80’s {unbanded}
38 Original release Anejo 55

New List:

Updated: 3/1/07

1. Davidoff Dom Perignon '88
2. Dunhill Estupendos '85
5. Don Candido Seleccíon Suprema 502 70's
6. Partagas 150 Aniversario "109" '95
7. La Escepcion Cazadores Miramar '84
10. Habanos 1994 '94
11. H. Upmann Club Epicure '99
13. Dunhill Atados '84
15. Davidoff Haut-Brion '85
16. La Escepcion Longos '86
17. Cohiba Exquistos '91
19. Bolivar Gold Medal '04
20. Montecristo Millennium Reserve Robusto '99
21. Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Media Corona '02
22. Edición Limitada Hoyo de Monterrey Particulares
23. Edición Limitada Montecristo Robusto
25. Edición Limitada Romeo y Julieta Exhibicon No. 2
26. Montecristo "A" '80
27. Partagas 155 Anniversario Salomone '00
28. ERDM Pantetelas Largas '79
29. Por Larranga Don Carlos - pre embargo
30. H. Upmann Coronas glass jar - early 60's
31. H. Upmann Mirables - early 70's
32. RyJ Coronas Grandes '85
33. Upmann Magnum 50 EL 2005
34. Partagas Serie D No.3 Edicion limitada 2006
35. Montecristo D Edicion Limitada 2005
36. Partagas 898v 1998
37. Bolivar corona – late 80’s {unbanded}
38. Original release Anejo 55

Will have this on the open sea on Friday! Wade get you binoculars made from coconuts out, climb the coconut tree {put some draws on under your grass skirt} and keep a look out for the US Postal canoe! Will post DC on Friday! :thumbs:

gotcha.jpg

pillars.jpg

Explanation: It has become one of the most famous astro images of modern times. This image, taken with the Hubble Space Telescope in 1995, shows evaporating gaseous globules (EGGs) emerging from pillars of molecular hydrogen gas and dust. The giant pillars are light years in length and are so dense that interior gas contracts gravitationally to form stars. At each pillars' end, the intense radiation of bright young stars causes low density material to boil away, leaving stellar nurseries of dense EGGs exposed. The Eagle Nebula, associated with the open star cluster M16, lies about 7000 light years away. The pillars of creation were imaged recently by the orbiting Chandra X-ray Observatory, and it was found that most EGGS are not strong emitters of X-rays.

For daily astronomy picture of the day (dating back to mid 1995) go here: linkey

Very nice. :)

Joe, thanks for playing.

Brother Wade, it's coming your way... :thumbs:

I don't think I've left the NASA site since the last post.. did anyone see todays pic? I call it 3rd rock from the sun..

tsemoon_Gartstein_f.jpg

It's a solar eclipse from the moon's view

My aren't you a little testy today.

I think you meant he has little testes! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

Nice plays Brother Assman! I'll be looking for the box and will keep everyone posted!

Aloha,

Wade

In a wonderful haze here with Ron Zacapa Centenario XO and a Cubatabaco 25th Aniversario.

My apologies... :laugh:

Speaking of Zacapa, a few years back, I bought 6 bottles from the one place in Dallas that I found it at. Now that I'm down to 1 bottle, I went back to re-supply. But nooooo, they've hiked it up 50% - bastids. Guess it's mail order now.