• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Going to add a couple cigars a day to my first post...:)

Old people, you can't make 'em go away but the bastards put ya in jail if ya shoot 'em.

NA

Wow...that's a heck of a start to a cigar list.

a start to a cigar list.

They have to be good, since they are for the old geezers that might keel over at any moment...:laugh:

The participants list is almost complete, although I still trying to find a couple that disappeared many years ago.

The more accessible cigars will be coming eventually...:)

Ahh, as the song goes...everything old is new again (yeah, a REALLY OLD song). Looks like the good old days have returned. :thumbs:

Thanks Devin for the invite, looking forward to this. :)

Yee Ha! We're taking a walk down memory lane. Horse its good to see ya.

Keep going Devin :D

Joey break out the smoking coat and good china buddy ;) LOL

The cigar list is complete.

However, I keep the option of adding a couple more...:)

What's the pass order? Looking forward to this one; thanks for putting it together Devin!

La lista de cigaros es muy impresionante! Bien hecho senor :thumbs:

Hey Pancho, if ya plan on stayin' in this country then learn to speakada english.

NA

Gracias, intentando por favor a los viejos individuos. :D

Hey Pancho, if ya plan on stayin' in this country then learn to speakada english.

NA

Hey senor can you spare a dime? I can speak anything I want I earned it the old fashioned way :whistling:

I was just hablando about you and your miembro to Devin.

Enjoy fellas that is a mighty fine list of cigars and distinguished list of participants, even NA.

¡Qué una gran oportunidad de aprender en los pies de los Maestros! ¡Yo no puedo esperar para seguir junto con este paso, sin embargo el comentario de pollo me tiene un poco preocupado!

Hello ya all :whistling: I have missed you guys.... :blush: .Well at least most of ya. Thank you Brother Devin for the invite. Nice list of cigars but where are the Rum soaked Crooks? :rolleyes:

A Catholic priest and a Jewish Rabbi go fishing they are having a good time and have had a little wine together when the priest says: next time we go fishing we ought to bring a couple of young boys along. . Puzzled the Rabbi asks: what for? The priest answers: you know............................. to screw them.
Puzzled the Rabbi answers: Out of what? :rolleyes: