• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Awesome as always Brother Devin! All I can say is... I pity the fool who has a dial-up connection! Bwahahahahahahahaha! During the Edicion Limitada Pass there was one person who was part of the pass that actually still had a dial up connection at the time... he suffered through all the picture posts and contests... LOL!

Devin - great talking with you today... there isn't a better way for me to spend an hour! I'll post that story soon... just working on some income taxes... UGH! Fortunately I'm actually getting a refund this year... as much as Kaylee drives me crazy I sure do love the fact that she began preschool/child care in 2006... LMAO!

Fellow Passers - keep yer panties on! The Hawaiian Highwaymang didn't run off with this pass... LOL! My new job actually has me working and I just finished our monthly closing... it was a bit rough this month! I'll get to my P/T's tomorrow and I'll also post a story about the box. This pass has an official name... "Viejo paso de los miembros"... I shall soon give it an "unofficlal" name with the blessing of Brother Devin!

Now to all CPers.... a little mini-contest! Everyone is eligible with the exception of Brother Ratt Mousey.... first one who can name the unfortunate soul who was a part of the last Edicion Limitada Pass and had a dial up connection gets to put my "salty nuts" in their mouth! I may let them taste my nuts dipped in chocolate too! LMFAO! I will allow 1 guess per post per hour.... guesses end at 9:00 am EST Monday, March 12 since the picture contest begins on Monday. I'd like this to be over before the picture contest starts because you aren't going to believe the number of posts that occur and the size of the files! I really will pity any fool who will try and follow the contest while on dialup.... LOL! Good luck Bruddahs!

Aloha,

Wade

Awesome as always Brother Devin! All I can say is... I pity the fool who has a dial-up connection! Bwahahahahahahahaha! During the Edicion Limitada Pass there was one person who was part of the pass that actually still had a dial up connection at the time... he suffered through all the picture posts and contests... LOL!

Devin - great talking with you today... there isn't a better way for me to spend an hour! I'll post that story soon... just working on some income taxes... UGH! Fortunately I'm actually getting a refund this year... as much as Kaylee drives me crazy I sure do love the fact that she began preschool/child care in 2006... LMAO!

Fellow Passers - keep yer panties on! The Hawaiian Highwaymang didn't run off with this pass... LOL! My new job actually has me working and I just finished our monthly closing... it was a bit rough this month! I'll get to my P/T's tomorrow and I'll also post a story about the box. This pass has an official name... "Viejo paso de los miembros"... I shall soon give it an "unofficlal" name with the blessing of Brother Devin!

Now to all CPers.... a little mini-contest! Everyone is eligible with the exception of Brother Ratt Mousey.... first one who can name the unfortunate soul who was a part of the last Edicion Limitada Pass and had a dial up connection gets to put my "salty nuts" in their mouth! I may let them taste my nuts dipped in chocolate too! LMFAO! I will allow 1 guess per post per hour.... guesses end at 9:00 am EST Monday, March 12 since the picture contest begins on Monday. I'd like this to be over before the picture contest starts because you aren't going to believe the number of posts that occur and the size of the files! I really will pity any fool who will try and follow the contest while on dialup.... LOL! Good luck Bruddahs!

Aloha,

Wade

Allofus123

Aloha,

Wade

Devin Cole...

Devin Cole...

Damn... that was quick! It was none other than the host himself... Brother Devin! LOL!

Bruddah David... firstly, it is nice to meet you and secondly, CONGRATULATIONS! Please honor me with your address.... either via PM or email is fine! You'll have my "salty nuts" in your mouth fairly soon! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Devin Cole...

Damn... that was quick! It was none other than the host himself... Brother Devin! LOL!

Bruddah David... firstly, it is nice to meet you and secondly, CONGRATULATIONS! Please honor me with your address.... either via PM or email is fine! You'll have my "salty nuts" in your mouth fairly soon! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Well Wade, It's a pleasure to meet you as well!!! :thumbs:
I just want to say THANKS!!! This Pass right here has been a blast to watch!!! The generosity is amazing!!!

Mmm, "salty nuts" in my mouth!!! :thumbs:

PM on it's way bro!

Devin Cole...

Aloha,

Wade

I just want to say THANKS!!! This Pass right here has been a blast to watch!!! The generosity is amazing!!!

PM on it's way bro!

Nice job!

(This is the kind of quote that comes back to haunt! :sign:)

Devin Cole...

Aloha,

Wade

PM on it's way bro!

Nice job!

(This is the kind of quote that comes back to haunt! :sign: )
I thought that as well...

I may let them taste my nuts dipped in chocolate too!

ROTFLMAO

Brother, great conversation! Excellent news on the tax refund. :)

The Hawaiian Highwaymang running a mini-contest, truly first class. Another gentleman that gets to enjoy Wade's nuts...LMAO

David, congratulations. :thumbs:

Looking forward to reading the "unofficial" name story, as I and the family are still laughing from hearing it yesterday.

Dial-up connection sucks... :angry:

It is highly likely that we will have some repeats in this contest, so if one of the pictures or videos is picked for a prize, the first one wins.

Brother Pete, will be back on the bench for this contest.

Thank you!

I will be standing on the sideline for this next contest, as the lure of those prizes will have me neglecting work. LOL! So, best of luck to everyone and I hope I find time to watch the videos/view the pictures.

Good on ya' Bruddah Wade....nice mini-contest. I couldn't remember who had dial-up, so I wouldn't have been a threat. I get my taxes worked on tomorrow, hope I have as good a fortune as you. With a loss of over $70,000 this year you would think I would get a return. The accountant suspended the losses though until we actually make some money and pay taxes on it. LMAO!!!! I should still get something back having two kids in daycare though. Maybe I'll even have enough to buy a cigar or two. ;)

I'm trying to get the box turned around tomorrow but fate isn't on my side.... :(

For those of you who don't know me I'm an accountant... a Project Controller for the Hilton Grand Vacations Company to be specific. Since I used to be in public accounting everyone thinks that I'm the tax man so I have a bunch of returns to do each year. It's for my parents, inlaws, friends and other family. Anyhow, as luck would have it my printer died yesterday so I ran to Costco to get a new one. I loaded it on my laptop without problem and did my return. Later last night I tried loading it on my main computer, a desktop. Well... you can guess by now that it bombed my desktop and fortunately I have system restore and had a great marker. Unfortunately... I didn't realize this until a few hours ago... LMAO! I spent the entire morning transferring files via my 2GB flash drive from my desktop (in safemode) to my laptop.

I'm just glad I have my desktop back up and running and now have all the data backed up to my laptop.... LOL! I will try to get this box turned around tomorrow and sent on it's way to Brother Michael (Cohibasurfer). If not tomorrow then on Tuesday for sure. I still need to tell all of you the story behind the new unofficial name of this pass!

Since I've delayed the pass AGAIN.... I'll throw out another contest! The winner will receive..... you guessed it, a taste of my "salty nuts".... LOL! In fact, it'll be the exact same package as the one I'll send to Bruddah David. Of course... David, sorry... you can't play in this one... LOL! I may just decide to send out two Aloha-Packs! For those of you who haven't had an Aloha-Pack it's basicially.... two cans of salted mac nuts, two boxes of chocolate mac nuts, a bag of kona blend coffee and some stinky ceegars!

Ok... rules of this mini-contest as follows:
Begins... now
Ends... Monday 3/12 at 12:00 noon EST (closest answer will win)
One guess per member (any member of CP) per hour and only one guess per post

The question.... after I realized that I had "system restore" and realized what a dumbass I was.... what drink did I have after I got my desktop up and
running again? Be SPECIFIC! If you guess a soda I need the name of the soda, if you guess a beer I need the brand of beer (bottle or can?)... get it? If it
was a spirit I need the name of the spirit.... if I drank a few fingers of JD Single Barrell on the rocks then that's what I'd be looking for (it wasn't Jack
Daniels Single Barrell on the rocks but I do like this!) Not much time.... but I think the prize is worth putting in a guess... :rolleyes: :whistling: :D

I know I still need to post the story.... I'll get to it later tonight! Good luck and sorry for the delay in getting the pass moving. Oh and Brother Neal.... the Hawaiian Highwaymang is not stealing this pass! :angry: I know the thought crossed your mind Bro.... LMFAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Wade,
You are top notch!
Next time I'm in Honolulu... I'm lookin' you up bro!!!

I'm guessing you had a nice cup of Kona coffee. The brand with the little gold "paperclip" to close the bag. :)

Brother Matt.... I'd love to send an Aloha-Pack to you but.... YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE! Bwahahahahahahahaha! Since I'm giving everyone this hint YOU can guess in 5 minutes this time only! Everyone else.... 1 guess per hour!

Wade