• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Brother Devin.... a good guess but I didn't smoke a maduro cigar... in fact, I've been so flustered today I haven't had a cigar yet... LOL! You too are WAY OFF and since everyone also has this hint you may also guess in 5 minutes! Everyone else... 1 guess per hour!

Let me give another hint.... if your computer crashed and you spent hours working on it only to realize that you had "system restore" and it came back to life within an hour.... what would you drink? Coffee? Soda? LMFAO!

May the contest continue... I'm outta here for awhile as I need to run out and get dinner! I'll check back later tonight... GOOD LUCK!

Aloha,

Wade

hawaiinsun-pass-o-guavanectar.jpg

Brother Matt... YOU'RE GAY! LMFAO! A good guess if I asked what my daughter's drank today! You can guess again in 5 minutes! Damn Bro.... I'm not as much of a girly man as you think I am.... I think you're confusing me with the Assman! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Wade

Something tells me he pulled out the rum...... I'll try Ron Z.... one ice cube. :cool:

Gentlemen, following this pass is a real treat. Its great to see old friends get reacquainted and even better to be able to participate.

With all these contests, I'm sure Rod will need to get more SAN to accomodate all the additional storage this thread will require. As for the salty nuts contest, I'll guess one of my favorite drinks, Grey Goose vodka on the rocks.

Should have added, on the rocks. Don't play guitar and do a contest at the same time...LMAO

Since I still have some cans of Brother Wade's "Salty Nuts", I will bow out of this one.

Thanks for the contest! :)

Hmmm... no girly drinks huh, well then I guess you didn't drink the same thing as brother Devin..... No cigar, so I'll say no amber colored drinks. I'll have to go the clear route and say a very dry martini made with the gold standard, Tanqueray.

Don Julio Anejo Tequila...

That's what I'D drink in that situation!