• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

THANK YOU BROTHER DEVIN!

Your gift box arrived yesterday and what an incredible selection of cigars! As always, your generosity is amazing and I am truly grateful for our friendship! I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend and I'll catch up with you soon!

Aloha Bro....

Wade

Box just got here and it is huge! I got domestic chores so it is in the basement resting till this evening!

Among other things goin' on around here, this phot may help explain why I have been absent for a few days. I am now sitting at the computer and will be here until I have the winners listed. Apologies for the delay. :whistling:

497075-big.JPG

This is my new buddy, Handcuff! :thumbs: He's an eight week old Bassett Hound. Should be interesting around the Combs household for the next several weeks. :whistling:

Floyd T.

GOLF PICTURE CONTEST RESULTS!

1st Place goes to:
wl_gd_skins6.jpg

Being a golf traditionalist, I love these four "professionals" for what they've done for the game and what they continue to give back. :thumbs: Congrats, NorCalCigarLover. (post #2672, page 134)

2nd Place goes to:
humber_7.jpg

I like the beauty of this picture. The colors, the way the course was cut through the forest, the water. :thumbs: And I don't wanna hear any "gay" comments!! Congrats, Strayvector! (post #2682, page 135)

3rd Place goes to:
Best Seat In The House, NSFW!

Out of all of the "Adult" themed pictures, there is something about this picture that kept it in the running. It's just a "simple" picture that gets' its' point across. I just like it. Congrats, Neal! (post 2626, page 132)
*** I know Tkoepp posted this 12 minutes before Neal, however, I'm giving the ruling to neal for saying it was his entry when the contest started. ***

Thanks to all who participated. I know I enjoyed checkin' out the pictures and who was goin' in which direction. Although, it was easy to figure which direction Matt was always goin' to go. LMAO!

Floyd T.

Congratulations to the winners and too Floyd on getting a new friend!

If the winners will please send me a PM with their address, the prizes will go out next week.

Homegrown Run What You Brung Contest Announcement

Gentlemen this is an announcement for the next contest. It is called the 'Homegrown favorite/oddest/coolest/most amazing/whatever-floats-your-boat pic/vid contest.

Rules are pretty simple: Choose your own venue. Content can be whatever ya got.

One entry per post. As usual, however, as many entry's as you want.

All submissions must either have been photo'ed/filmed by the entrant or contain the entrant in the submission

Judging will be from an anonymous panel of experts (heh heh heh) with points given to those entry's that may have been created solely for this contest.

On a more serious note, please link NSFW as appropriate so as not to get anyone fired. And unless you're Jessica Alba you better have clothes on if you're in any of these. She, however, get's the 'Clothing Optional' clause. :cool:

Judging will be at the sole discretion of the panel, prizes to be announced later.

This will begin Sunday at noon (CST) and run for one week.

Gentlemen make us proud. :p

1st Prize:

(1) Box of Fonseca Invictos '01

2nd Prize:

(6) Montecristo No. 2

3rd Prize:

(3) Montecristo No. 2

Running two contests at the same time. This should be interesting... :laugh:

Well gentlemen due to the holiday weekend as well as total confusion of running two contests at once this contest has been officially extended until next Friday. It will end at 2200 hrs CST. Please feel free to re-post anything that may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Please resume your normal posting and thank you for your support. :cool:

Wow...I'm speechless. Thanks for taking the time to judge, Floyd. Thank you Gary for the prizes.

So here's the photo made 31Dec2006 when you can easy see 2007 number :p

2007zimognto9.jpg

Edited because the contest is over and I can't get the damn link to work!

Doh!

Charlie

Congratulations to NorCalCigarLover, Strayvector and Mr. Clemmons on winning the golf contest. :thumbs:

Thanks goes out to all that participated in this contest and also to Floyd for judging and to Gary for the prizes!

I am sending a prize package to tkoepp also.

Gary, it was a car...sigh

Floyd, congratulations on the new family member!

Well gentlemen due to the holiday weekend as well as total confusion of running two contests at once this contest has been officially extended until next Friday. It will end at 2200 hrs CST. Please feel free to re-post anything that may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Please resume your normal posting and thank you for your support. :cool:

Pete, I am going to override this decision.

Rules are rules.

Loren, congratulations on winning all the prizes in the "'Homegrown favorite/oddest/coolest/most amazing/whatever-floats-your-boat pic/vid" contest. ROTFLMAO

I will have your prizes in the mail this week. :)

Going to run two more contests in this pass.

An automobile related photo/video/audio and the last will be run by Mr. Clemmons. He will post all the details at the appropriate time.

Thanks.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! :)

Ok...I'm completely speechless here. Thanks doesn't even cover it but thank you Devin. :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay. The current inventory checks out.

Here are my proposed Puts and Takes:

Take 28: Davidoff Vintage 2000 Put 41: Cohiba Esplendido PEL JUN 01

Put 42: H Upmann Mag 50, EL 2005
Put 43: Taboada Sublime LCDH Tia Juanna JUL 06
Put 44: Taboada Robusto LCDH Tia Juanna JUL 06
Put 45: Johnny O Farm Rolled Culebra 2007

Devin as always thank you for including me in your pass and also for the friendship you've shared with me.

Bill are ready to receive this pass? Or are you still making love to the new Jag?

Pete, I am going to override this decision.

Rules are rules.

Loren, congratulations on winning all the prizes in the "'Homegrown favorite/oddest/coolest/most amazing/whatever-floats-your-boat pic/vid" contest. ROTFLMAO

I will have your prizes in the mail this week. :)

Wow! Well congrats to Loren! :thumbs:

Panel is excused. :sign:

Received a couple messages about my post. I understand the concern about one person winning all the prizes, but that member was the only one that entered during the time limits.

Just because a contest doesn't received the interest anticipated doesn't make it right to change the rules after it is over. Pete is a good friend and it was an uncomfortable decision to make, but what's right is right.

If he wishes to run this contest again, I would be more than pleased to provide more prizes... :)